• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tpa?

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have had a hard time finding much on TPA. How do you use TPA with your test cycle?

Talk to Agent Yes.... the TPA there is amazing from what my guys have told me!

Test prop and ace blend(50/50). Use it just like you would test prop. It is awesome. I hear anyone who tries it prefers it over plain test p. I know I do.

^^^^This^^^^. TPA kicks in slightly faster then straight test prop. A lot of guys find test prop has a fair amount of pip, the addition of the acetate ester reduces the pip. I personally had absolutely zero pip with AY's TPA. Highly recommended.

I am pinning TPA everyday for a total of 800mg per week. I feel a little discomfort the day after but it certainly does not keep me from working out. After two days no discomfort at all. Good stuff!

I have had a hard time finding much on TPA. How do you use TPA with your test cycle?

Dose it mg/mg as you would straight prop. 100mg/day is a nice start.

Back