• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adex questions...

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys? I'm planning out a bulk cycle for this winter of 20-40 mg dbol and 100 mg EOD test prop. One of our sponsors now offers capped adex and I'm curious to try it. I've always used aromasin in previous cycles at 12.5 mg ED and also in pct so I have zero experience with adex. So here goes my questions:

what at is an average dose of adex look like? Since the adex is capped at 1mg cutting is not possible (Like I said I found that 12.5 ED worked for me since I am sensitive to high E)

since adex is not suicidal like aromasin, I'm assuming there is some rebound and therefore should be tapered at the end of cycle?

i believe I've read that adex does not work well with nolva, is this true?

i really appreciate the help gents!

I am currently taking 1mg ed of DP adex and will be getting bloods done to see if the shit works...

Currently in my 2nd wk of my cycle at this point, so we shall see...but usually they say 1mg eod

Im on 900mg test a week and 1mg of legit adex had my estrogen at 17 my last blood work.

Im on 900mg test a week and 1mg of legit adex had my estrogen at 17 my last blood work.

1mg of adex how many times per wk?

Also, did you get the adex from a sponsor?

You can crush the tabs bro. I find it hard to split them in 1/2 my self.

1mg ed is over kill to me. I find 0,5mg eod to be a good dose !!

Back