• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time to get swoll!!Tunz checking in!

Tunz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on my first cycle of test , I'm 28 yrs ,5ft 6:165 pds.its always.been hard for me to pack mass,I've spent so much money on products that do nothing! So glad to be aboard the team and let the learning begin to a future filled with infinite muscle leading us to our destiny! Stay swoll my bras!

Welcome Welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks my bras, appreciate thei acceptance and hopefully I can become a valued member with hopes of learning and growing with yall on my mission of transformation.

welcome to the board

Exercise the muscle between your ears first. Read the rules, and study- ask questions as you go. Members here are respectful and very helpful.When you get 10 posts, you will be able to PM. Good luck, let me know if you have questions.

Skull crushers?

Lol but as we all know. Hightest speaketh the best advice you'll get as a newcomer. READ THE RULES AND GET YOUR POST COUNT UP. Otherwise, blacklisted you may end up (Yoda voice)

Thanks guys.will do, I'm fresh to the scene so any info yall can throw at me shoot, I appreciate it all, i work almost 15 hours 5 days a week so trying to maintain my physique is difficult at times, but I'm a warrior seeking the highest reward for hard work((get swoll)) what's a result if no struggle was surpassed,, I give it my all to all I do,100% or take your a** home (right) thanks again for the advice

Back