• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

need to find caber at a DECENT price

INTG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've looked around a few boards and I'm not having any luck finding a source with real caber at a decent price. AY only sells her caber to people who buy cycles from her and WP is freakishly expensive IMO. I just need a source thy doesn't require a signature and that has a good rep.

I've read that Euro King has some, but Im not sure how to get ahold of them. I don't see them as one of the sponsors here

Last edited:
From what I have seen Caber is pretty expensive compared to Bromo. I have had made a few orders through eateam.eu, who used to be a sponsor here on the forum but I just looked and couldn't find their sub forum. IDK what happened to them but I never had any issues.

EK, SFY, and a couple places have it.

I've looked around a few boards and I'm not having any luck finding a source with real caber at a decent price. AY only sells her caber to people who buy cycles from her and WP is freakishly expensive IMO. I just need a source thy doesn't require a signature and that has a good rep.

Prolactrone seems to work well for people too.

How about 1mg 20ct pharma grade I'm original packaging for less than that?
not me, but a source I use. I get nothing other than a good rep for hooking a bro up

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry dude ain't posting info like that out in the open

be careful guys...

be careful guys...

Ummm shady is it doesn't look like you can get a good test on your HGH my man. THAT is shaaaaady.
Dude asked for a caber source, I was offering my source.
I ain't peddling shit testing out at a 2.0ng HA!

misread

Ummm shady is it doesn't look like you can get a good test on your HGH my man. THAT is shaaaaady.
Dude asked for a caber source, I was offering my source.
I ain't peddling shit testing out at a 2.0ng HA!
i misread this, no post from me.

Last edited:
Smoove is by no means shady. I will vouch for him being as solid of a bro as they get. His intentions are honest and he knows his shit.

8 count of .5 pharma grade caber for only $65 yea buddy!!;) i wasnt mad at that price hehehe

Back