• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo & Sust

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:thinking: Is it a good idea of running a Primo and Sust cycle? i am Debating weather i should do this ( of course with other AAS ) Reason for my contemplation is that primo is a Test and so is Sust but primo serves as an estrogen blocker and one usually retains the muscle put on from it. I am using the sust for the strength. If you do not agree with this, please let me know what u would use. I am trying to bulk by putting on lean muscle and trying to avoid AAs with high water retention. I know Sus can cause alot of water retention but if one uses the rite aromatase inhibitor one should be fine. Please keep in mind i am trying to put on lean muscle. :wits:

Actually Primo isnt a Test. And yes it will work well with Sust. But if your worried about bloat why not consider Masteron with you Sust? It will keep you dry and complements Test perfectly.

Thats very unusual... were you just running it solo? That would cause problems.

WHAT? Masteron is know to skyrocket libido, personally I have crazy erections on it. What else where you running with it?

Masteron dick, I don't think so you got some deca or NPP in that bottle son. Real masteron will have your libido insane and your dick rock hard!

IML Gear Cream!
My suggestion exactly Raptor. Helps with lean muscle gain and has anti E properties. Btw...never heard of "dead dick" with Mast.

Icon
Actually Primo isnt a Test. And yes it will work well with Sust. But if your worried about bloat why not consider Masteron with you Sust? It will keep you dry and complements Test perfectly.

ok so now that you guys have established that I must have received something other than Mast. You are saying that a Primo & Mast cycle will help me put on lean muscle with out the sides?

ok so now that you guys have established that I must have received something other than Mast. You are saying that a Primo & Mast cycle will help me put on lean muscle with out the sides?

Bro, Test w/ Primo & Mast is a GREAT COMBO!!! I prefer Tren A over Primo... but thats because I personally havent used Primo...

My last summer run with Test P/Tren A/Mast P was insane! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!!

as far as the limp biscuit part with Mast... thats TRUELY FAULTS!!! I was abusing my wife 3 to 4 times a day!!!

Back