• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Can you look at this LOW DOSE Tren/ Test cycle and tell me what you think?

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Weight: 251
Height: 6'4
Lifting of and on for 20 years--last 3 years 4 days/week minimum.
First ever experience with Tren.

Currently on TRT -200mg/week {Monday/Thursday}// HCG// Anastrazole

Intended cycle:
Tren A: 50mg/ Mon-Wed-Fri for first 2 weeks to asses tolerance.
200mg/week {Monday/Thursday}// HCG// Anastrazole.

Tren A: 50/mg Every Other Day for 8 weeks.

After Tren is over I plan on continuing my TRT dose of Test.

I understand this is a very low dose of Tren.
Suggestions?
Is the Test dosage @ 200mg/week good or should it be increased?
How much Anastrazole should I be taking?
ANY and ALL opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

My personal preference is to run High Tren / Low Test. So in that scheme your test amount is ok. But I'd increase the Tren personally. I understand you're testing how you deal with the sides and that's great. I'm just speaking globally here. I like 600-800 Tren week / 200-250 test. The reason being is Tren is 5x more anabolic than test so I want that compound to have easy access to the AR and not lose to the lower anabolic compound. I would keep the test at TRT dose through out. Additionally take notice that HCG will keep your natural production going which means you'll be producing more than just what 200mg a week from the test. Given that, you'd definitely want to increase the Tren - if you can deal with the sides. OR drop the HCG and run a lower Tren dose.

Some people run it differently. I'm also a fan of the long esters. TrenE presents considerably less sides than TrenA. At least it has for me in the past.

My personal preference is to run High Tren / Low Test. So in that scheme your test amount is ok. But I'd increase the Tren personally. I understand you're testing how you deal with the sides and that's great. I'm just speaking globally here. I like 600-800 Tren week / 200-250 test. The reason being is Tren is 5x more anabolic than test so I want that compound to have easy access to the AR and not lose to the lower anabolic compound. I would keep the test at TRT dose through out. Additionally take notice that HCG will keep your natural production going which means you'll be producing more than just what 200mg a week from the test. Given that, you'd definitely want to increase the Tren - if you can deal with the sides. OR drop the HCG and run a lower Tren dose.

Some people run it differently. I'm also a fan of the long esters. TrenE presents considerably less sides than TrenA. At least it has for me in the past.

That's a pretty hefty dose of Tren for a first time user no?? And Tren E?? I mean don't get me wrong, I run 600mgs of E myself but I certainly didn't start with that much. My first cycle was 200mgs and I went up from there.

That's a pretty hefty dose of Tren for a first time user no?? And Tren E?? I mean don't get me wrong, I run 600mgs of E myself but I certainly didn't start with that much. My first cycle was 200mgs and I went up from there.

I agree, I was using those numbers as example for the explanation of running high Tren/low Test. Also mentioned it's great he's testing the waters with low dose. I was speaking globally about the mixture and why I feel that way.

My first tren cycle was tren-e 400mg a week with test-e 300mg a week, weeks 1-4. Then I jumped up to 600mg of tren-e and 500 mg of test-e weeks 5-12.
The only sides I had were weeks 9-12 I had a little insomnia which lasted about 2 weeks more after my cycle was done. It was well worth it to me, but everyone reacts differently.

I agree, I was using those numbers as example for the explanation of running high Tren/low Test. Also mentioned it's great he's testing the waters with low dose. I was speaking globally about the mixture and why I feel that way.

Ah, agreed. I wish someone would have told me when I first started. I had no idea and ran high Test / low Tren for two cycles. Total waste. Finally got it right though with 600mgs Tren E / 250mgs Test E, so better late than never.

My first tren cycle was tren-e 400mg a week with test-e 300mg a week, weeks 1-4. Then I jumped up to 600mg of tren-e and 500 mg of test-e weeks 5-12.
The only sides I had were weeks 9-12 I had a little insomnia which lasted about 2 weeks more after my cycle was done. It was well worth it to me, but everyone reacts differently.

I really don't have the sides either when on TrenE. TrenA is different, I get whacked left and right with every side possible. But on TrenE I have a small dry cough occasionally, maybe a little restless sleep but that's it. My bladder usually wakes me in the middle of the night anyway so it's hard to tell what's keeping me up. Night sweats? Nope not on TrenE.

Ah, agreed. I wish someone would have told me when I first started. I had no idea and ran high Test / low Tren for two cycles. Total waste. Finally got it right though with 600mgs Tren E / 250mgs Test E, so better late than never.

Me too. My first run was back in the 80's... no internet, no google just a guy in the gym with a bag full of vials. "Here, do this this and this and now go eat... alot!"

Does my Test amount look ok?
How much anastrazole would u all suggest?

Interesting thread. I've seen some people report that tren-e gave them WAY more sides then tren-a. While I'm a tren vet, I have only used tren-a. I may try tren-e the next go :)

I'm running 300mg tren a ew and 200mg test. C ew and sides are minimual. Results are ok but life has been hectic so training and diet has suffered. One side I'm getting is emotionally unstable at times. Little depression. I maybe done with tren or try e next time I prefer the way I feel on high test cycles. Just finished week 6

Does my Test amount look ok?
How much anastrazole would u all suggest?
Yes, as I said earlier it looks to be fine if you're staying with a TRT dose level.
As for the Adex, generally people go with .5-1.0mg ED. You'll need a baseline blood test before you start. This will give you your test levels as well as your E2 levels. Then take a blood test again about a month into your cycle, then based on the new numbers you can decide if/how much AI you'll need. Chances are if you're doing both the HCG and test you'll need something.

I'm running 300mg tren a ew and 200mg test. C ew and sides are minimual. Results are ok but life has been hectic so training and diet has suffered. One side I'm getting is emotionally unstable at times. Little depression. I maybe done with tren or try e next time I prefer the way I feel on high test cycles. Just finished week 6

Have you done blood work? What's your E2 levels? Are you taking Prami or Caber to counter some of the Tren sides? For me I like to run at least 2x tren to test. TrenE, for me, has very minimal sides. Hardly noticeable actually.

Me too. My first run was back in the 80's... no internet, no google just a guy in the gym with a bag full of vials. "Here, do this this and this and now go eat... alot!"

Damn man, that's a little too gangster for me. Thank god for technology I guess.

Weight: 251
Height: 6'4
Lifting of and on for 20 years--last 3 years 4 days/week minimum.
First ever experience with Tren.

Currently on TRT -200mg/week {Monday/Thursday}// HCG// Anastrazole

Intended cycle:
Tren A: 50mg/ Mon-Wed-Fri for first 2 weeks to asses tolerance.

Tren A: 50/mg Every Other Day for 8 weeks.

After Tren is over I plan on continuing my TRT dose of Test.

I understand this is a very low dose of Tren.
Suggestions?
Is the Test dosage @ 200mg/week good or should it be increased?
How much Anastrazole should I be taking?
ANY and ALL opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

50mg ED or EOD of tren A on your current trt dose will bring noticeable gains. By your age I assume you're just looking for a little pick me up and a little more bang in the gym. Tren will do that and that is a decent dose for you given my assumptions are correct.

Arimidex .25 EOD is fine if you are having e2 issues.

Also consider a prolactin inhibitor for tren use caber or prami, many dont need it but some do so it's always good to have if sides arise.

DM.... I'm surprised to hear Tren E is easier on you.. I always assumed ace would be lighter on sides due to the shirt easter. Much like test prop and npp being less on sides than their longer ester counterparts. Very interesting. We should talk, grumos, turd and jas have been schooling me on my first tren run. Would live to pick your brain brother.

Yeah...I'm hoping with this low dose the sides will be manageable.
the anger and aggression is really all im concerned with cuase of my job.

Low test/higher tren A is the way to go. For a first timer, I wouldn't go above 200 mg test wk/100 mg Tren A EOD. Some guys have had bad experiences using Tren E.

Mr. i am 47 and low doses throughout life have worked just fine for me. My fisrt time I took deca was adviced to use 400mg twice a week. I said wait a minute here how aboiut lets try 200mg weekly and see what happens turns out I save alot of money.
Anyways Now that we are older do ya really want everyone in the bar to look at you and ask what is wrong with you? 50mg tren EOD is just fine, just look out for the night sweats and dreams. And being completely shut down. It is in and out of the body so quick if you feel the need for an increased dose go ahead you should feel it emeidiatley and if you dont like it come back down.
I ran tren in the mid 80 under finaject and (I now know) my biggest mistake with the drug was not running it EOD . Never ran it ed just seems to much poking and figure the longer acting ester in the other drugs could make up the slack.

For a first run of tren 50mg EOD is plenty. I go against the grain, equal amounts of test and tren seem to work best for me. I used to run test much higher, and I discovered it is better to keep the test equal or slightly lower. It might be my age, but if I run test too low with tren my libido suffers, and Ms JD doesn't like that :) .

I don't neccesarily get aggressive with tren but I get pissed off very easily. I was able to handle it at work, but others may not. Highly recommend going with ace the first go round for the reasons cited in this thread.

Get Shredded!
You doses look fine to start with.I have done tren a 2 cycles and nothing has ever changed my body like tren. You might want to think about going longer than 8 weeks (10-12).

Yeah...I'm hoping with this low dose the sides will be manageable.
the anger and aggression is really all im concerned with cuase of my job.

I've never had aggression issues but that's just me.

Back