• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

so I got some Blood work done...

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How the hell long does it take to get your test levels back from the DR. ???? its been damn near a weak.

Hold on bro youll get it i did mine on monday tested for hiv hep and liver just got the letter in the mail today everything is neg and my liver is back to normal i so happy bout the liver thing and i knew i was all good on the hiv/hep deal but ya its been stressful all week cuz you never know good luck to you bro hope all is good for you to

cheapthreads out..............

A buddy of mine got tested through his doc and was told it would take a 7-10 days for the results. I couldn't believe it. I did it myself and go the results in 3 days. I have no idea why it takes so long via the MD route.

Ya i thought it took 2 weeks for hiv test but now days there so advanced that your right 2-3 days seems to be right so i take it your g2g lol hope so

cheapthreads out....................

I got every test result back except my T levels.

that shit pisses me off. Dr. Is nessing with my emotions im a man on the verge of a tren rage. Lol

Just use privatemdlabs.com next time. The only thing is you pay out of pocket for the tests. But you can submit the receipt for reimbursement to a flexible spending / health savings account if you have that.

But you can submit the receipt for reimbursement to a flexible spending / health savings account if you have that.

Da WHAT?!! F me - if I had known that I would have put more towards my flex plan at work!!!

Via privatemdlabs I've gotten the female hormone panel results in as little as one day. Usually it's two, though.

The test lc/ms-ms work always takes a few days longer due to far-off labs (e.g. Durham NC) required to run it.

So I got the test results back... test level at 319. Damn that is low im used to 2500 lol. No wonder why I feel lazy and have no sex drive. Yet the doc said I am in the normal range so no trt for this guy. Well back to doing my own trt!

Yeah he is on his way out im sure of that. Well there are some good sponsers on here I will be getting some goods soon

Back