• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's up with Quality Anabolics

challenger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It has been over a month and order has not arrived. Can anyone send me to someone at Quality Anabolics because they want answer my emails. Just let me know who can help.

You and who knows how many other guys have been fucked. They got me for a few hgh kits. There is no one to help sorry to say. Big time scam

Longteng-pharm is the the guy that sent private message to me asking for my order info. Y'all be warned of this guy. To bad for him because I'm a big buyer

Thanks for the news at least I want look stupid waiting or feel stupid waiting on his junk. What about MLG????gtg or not

MLG is VERY gtg - I have done many orders with them and the quality is great. And all the reps really bend over backward for you.

POS scammers. QA not MLG lol MLG is legit

IML Gear Cream!
Mlg is top notch buddy! I only use two ppl on here and its MLG and AGENT YES both are very reliable and fast!

I was one of the first people to order from Quality. Small order, 2 dvds only. I got my order, I'm guessing because it was so small and he wanted a review from me. I feel bad about it now because he came through for me on a tiny order. So happy I didn't place a big order.

Back