• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle ever.. lucky or blessed??

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No training ever. just climbed trees did back flips off everything, played sports rode bikes walked on my hands everywhere, always just been small & cut. Anyways, decided to do an experiment. got a bottle of super t blend 300 test p test c tren a tren e. 10 ml lasted about 4 1/2 weeks at 1ml e3d great gains in that period but wanted a full cycle, got a bottle of test 400 and a bottle of tren a , did tren a EOD about .75 ml and switched to ed at .50 ml tren a is gone after today , I do 1 ml of test 400 2×a week still should have at least two weeks left. I'm at 8 weeks exactly since my first pin of the first bottle of the super t blend crap.age 25 starting weight was 145 at under 10% bf height 5''7 1/2 incline dumbbell press was crap, 50's were a pretty good weight, now throwin up 90's on my own, leg press was like 180 and it hurt, now I warm up there and work up to 500 with little to no soreness , I recover like a beast. couldn't squat crap before now I can do up to 320 pretty efficiently ummm definitely haven't gained fat no water retention went through some tren sides, night sweats irregular heartbeat high blood pressure, got it all under control, never lose my temper, great aggression in gym great endurance, great sex great mood weird dreams, drippin swag juice everywhere I go, gotta beat the ladies off me so my lady doesn't get sad, lol. Anyways, I know tren for first cycle ever is a no no but hey, live and learn, o yea just got some 25 mg dbol to stack on test since I'm out of tren, got nolva on hand and periodically take estro blocker, just not all the time considering no estro is bad. my diet was excellent for a while but money issues have left me lacking a lil bit recently, I was doing two a day sessions 6 days a week, again certain issues forced me to back off a lil. sold my car so I miss days here & there which sucks but anyways. massive gains for an inexperienced guys 1st cycle, maybe I'll try another later on down the road and be totally prepared.

5'7", 145lbs.... you dont need gear you need food. Stick around the board and learn you will benefit yourself in the future.

Sounds like a mess. Also sounds like you could have done all that without drugs. How bout pct? If none then kiss your gains goodbye and get ready to feel like dog shit for a while.

careful with tendons and cartilage, the muscle gets stronger faster than the tendons can handle it!

Thank you all for the comments. yea I needed food, never had an appetite. gear fixed that. had bad pains in my wrists & hands, gone now. I am gonna start nolva 2 weeks after my last pin of test considering it has test e & test c which are longer esters. Like I said. Just wanted to do an experiment. I used to do a lot of meth and other crap which did a number on my body so gains were very hard to achieve. & yes I have a lot to learn & am willing to listen. I know nolva won't work for prolactin but I'm not lactating & I can't find caber or other strong prolactin inhibitors.

Also, after I'm done with this cycle I'm going natural for quite some time. Don't know if I'll even cycle again, gonna focus on diet and consistency with training. I really just was hoping I could heal damaged tissue in my hands & wrists with gear and so far it seems as if it's done the job.

Also, after I'm done with this cycle I'm going natural for quite some time. Don't know if I'll even cycle again, gonna focus on diet and consistency with training. I really just was hoping I could heal damaged tissue in my hands & wrists with gear and so far it seems as if it's done the job.

Best plan for you in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I know I'm not experienced at all & could have ran a way more disciplined cycle & had better results, but 25 pounds of pure muscle in 8 weeks is pretty damn good, I mean , am I right??

Keeping it is the trick

IML Gear Cream!
I know I'm not experienced at all & could have ran a way more disciplined cycle & had better results, but 25 pounds of pure muscle in 8 weeks is pretty damn good, I mean , am I right??

That is a hell of a gain man! But like many have said, it's tough to keep. I'm on my third cycle and am just now starting to get the hang of being able to keep most of my gains. And don't take the criticism too hard; people are just trying to look out for you bc it's reeeally easy to fuck yourself up if you're not careful. It sounds like you have one hell of a metabolism though so eat your freakin brains out and you'll grow nicely.

Keeping it is the trick

Definitely, my goal is to not fall below 165, that'd be a 20 pound gain, & I want my bf% to stay where its always been, below 10% I'll keep updating my progress good or bad.

Definitely, my goal is to not fall below 165, that'd be a 20 pound gain, & I want my bf% to stay where its always been, below 10% I'll keep updating my progress good or bad.

Roger that bro.

That is a hell of a gain man! But like many have said, it's tough to keep. I'm on my third cycle and am just now starting to get the hang of being able to keep most of my gains. And don't take the criticism too hard; people are just trying to look out for you bc it's reeeally easy to fuck yourself up if you're not careful. It sounds like you have one hell of a metabolism though so eat your freakin brains out and you'll grow nicely.
Thanks man, & I have no problem with criticism, it is needed & much appreciated. And yea, my doc said my metabolism is insane. So yea eating is my new main goal.

Back