• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test suspension!

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would love to give this a go, but it sounds like it is a bitch to pin. Any body used it before? Was it painful as hell? Were the results worth it?

I used it at 100mgs, burned like hell, left pip, but worked good. I opt for TNE instead these days if I'm looking for a quick rush.

TNE is great stuff if you don't have issues with the guical it's made with. I never tried suspension, something about keeping it sterile just makes me go for the oil based TNE every time.

I would love to give this a go, but it sounds like it is a bitch to pin. Any body used it before? Was it painful as hell? Were the results worth it?

Can someone give me a brief rundown of "test suspension" and "TNE?"

Can someone give me a brief rundown of "test suspension" and "TNE?"

Both are straight test, no ester, and hits quick. Suspension is in water and TNE is in oil. You can use them both for a cycle but pinning 2/3 times daily would get old quick. People usually use them 1/2 hours before a workout for a pick up type of deal.

ive had no complaints from the test suspension from mexgear and anabolic pharma-eu no PIP from either

The problem with test suspension is it's in water.....Even big pharma has trouble providing water based product and keeping it sterile. Just ask Skip Foursome, he works in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. People have actually died using water based injectibles from licensed pharma companies due to bacteria. No thanks.

TNE is a way better alternative, but the guicol oil used smells awful. Your wife or spouse will probably make you sleep in the garage or the dog house. To be clear, I have not used either, so my opinion is based on what I've heard from trusted peers.

To get that pre-workout boost I would go with halo instead.....

That is good to know my wife would shit herself if I was using Something that smelled that bad.

I have so much scar tissue built up over the past 20 years that the last thing I need to do is pin every day...lol

TNE is a way better alternative, but the guicol oil used smells awful. Your wife or spouse will probably make you sleep in the garage or the dog house. To be clear, I have not used either, so my opinion is based on what I've heard from trusted peers.

Lmao my old lady beat my ass when I accidentally got some TNE on her purse ahhhhh good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back