• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Balling on a budget

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats your favorite gainers for under $60.00 dollars I switch between Muscle Juice 2544 and real mass there about the same severing size per scoop Which I think is 18 per container... I like real mass but its about 20.00 more than muscle juice 2544...

Russisn bear is 25 a jug. But its a two week suppy. And its a really old protein. From the 80s and its still around! Ill tell u wut it fucking works. I was drinking two shakes a day and put on some size back wen i was 19. Thats all i used

Im having good results with real mass just almost done with the damn 12lb pag lol its only been 10 days since i bought it...

Russisn bear is 25 a jug. But its a two week suppy. And its a really old protein. From the 80s and its still around! Ill tell u wut it fucking works. I was drinking two shakes a day and put on some size back wen i was 19. Thats all i used

Russian bear is no joke! I used that when I first started lifting (12 years ago) and put on size, nothing has compared since. I'm not even sure if people know what exactly is in it lol. Gearz, maybe?

760451b.jpg

$42.99 Costco deliciously affordable.

i'm all about the bone-in chicken quarters and whole pork loin. then the cheap $16/2lb tub of wally world stuff.

nuthin' more baller than eating bbq chicken every day. ever seen the movie about Ronnie Colman? that dude was constantly eating chicken.

$60 would get you over 30 lbs of chicken quarters. just sayin'

Wally world protein right here, have been using super advanced whey for a few years now. Currently at 299 lbs.

 

I'm a hard gainer off gear or on gear an I have acid reflexes so I have to eat heavy with out upsetting the insides to much. I walk around naturally at 210-215 on a 3000 cal diet. But I need more cals that why I like gainers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk now Free

I'm a hard gainer off gear or on gear an I have acid reflexes so I have to eat heavy with out upsetting the insides to much. I walk around naturally at 210-215 on a 3000 cal diet. But I need more cals that why I like gainers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk now Free

more food = more cals. "mass gainers" are normally just really sugary protein powders. go cheap on whey and spend your money on food. i don't see how you couldn't substitute food for the shake. if time is a constraint, just cook 6-7 lbs at a time and get tupperware so you can make little "to go meat snacks".

1:47, 3:50-6:00, 7:50, all real chewable food.

YEEAAH BUUH-DAAY!

Back