• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Silk Road Seized by Feds

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
I feel noobness what was this

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm read up

Just proves that nothing is untraceable.

News like this just makes me wonder how much longer mail order gear will be around

News like this just makes me wonder how much longer mail order gear will be around

2013 Oct 2 - Washington (AP) U.S. law enforcement officials have shut down down US Postal Service, a known shipping method for illegal drugs, following a raid and an arrest of the Post Master General, the service's alleged proprietor. According to a Justice Department release he was arrested in Washington, D.C. and will be presented in federal court Wednesday morning.

2013 Oct 2 - Washington (AP) U.S. law enforcement officials have shut down down US Postal Service, a known shipping method for illegal drugs, following a raid and an arrest of the Post Master General, the service's alleged proprietor. According to a Justice Department release he was arrested in Washington, D.C. and will be presented in federal court Wednesday morning.

WHAAAAT. uh oh...

Better be back up for OP sale next week...

Can you post a reference article? I can't find it online

IML Gear Cream!
You gotta check those bullshit meters, dudes... :)

Hahaha come on. I figured that after it was nowhere online though

And that the first line was exactly from the Silk Road article.. Lol

I'd actualyl like them to shut down the postal service. The only non-spam mail i get are magazines, and that's b/c i'm a lazy arsed f**k who doesn't want to read magazines online.

Back