• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To my brothers and sisters out there, please pray....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF, Please pray for those of us who are downrange right now. I know for you who watch the news thinks the war is over because our nation is pulling our troops back, well this is only true to some extent and I can't get to far into details but for some of you who want a little bit of truth, here is a little... It is true that our nation is pulling allot of our Airman, Marines, Sailors and Soldiers out but what you don't here is what this is doing to those of us who are staying behind. As the government pulls out, they tend to pull allot of advanced weaponry and technology out first. When the locals see this kind of movement or hear rumors, or rumors of rumors, this is when the possibility of an attack is most imminent. This also can leave us digging our own grave. We are in one place... to sleep, to work, to eat, to train and so on and so fourth. But for those people who want us dead, they can easily devise a plan of attack when we have no way of defending our selves. This week, I lost a very good team member of mine and I'm PISSED. I WANT TO KILL, RIGHT NOW! This along with two other casualties that you WONT hear about on the news is making me so sick to my stomach. I've been in so many firefights and now that I don't wear a nations uniform but a "private-Sectors" badge now makes me see things from a whole new perspective. Why the fuck do I do what I do, my heads low right now and all I see is death coming for all of us in the near future. I can't help it but to want to just give it all up. Why am I out here doing this, why do I leave my Beautiful fiancee and my soon to be 3 year old son who's birthday I miss every year, at home. What? because it Pays well, Fuck money. The guys I just lost don't make a fraction of what I make now. I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of being shot at, devising strategies of how not to be killed. When do I call enough enough. People, friends and family say there so proud of me and that I'm a real man for doing what I have to do. They don't know what I really do, or how I feel like crying at the end of the day when I see a man cut off his wives breast or shoot his son because he cannot afford to take care of him. I'm QUITING my job. I'd rather work at Wal-mart every day as a door greeter but be able to come to come home to my wife and son. I'm done guys, I am just done........... Just please pray for us. I've got only 50 days left and I want to come home. I just want to hold my wife and son in my arms as a family.

My prayers are with you and your peers. Godspeed Roids. You have done your duty.... time to come home and be with your loved ones.

Last edited:
My thoughts and heart go out to you and all service men and women. Especially your friends and others who made the ultimate sacrifice. I can only imagine what you're feeling bro. Stay safe... get home... hug your wife and son.

Im srry to hear about ur comrade... This war is bullshit and thonk obama and all his little minions can fuck themselves. We need our country back! Im prayin for u and ur fellow soldiers! I have a few buddys in. And a couple overseas. I dont know whats going to happen but i dont see it being good... I agree with u. Good luck brother and godspeed. Hurry up and get home to your family!! ITS ALL THAT MATTER! Im sure it will be the happiest day of their lives!
-tdeizel

Real sorry to hear about your teammate bro. Sadly, I can relate to your experience... I'll share a short story with you. Right after I got out of the military in the late 1990's, I did some PSD work overseas before PSD work was cool. A staff NCO that I was deployed with in Somalia was a field supervisor for a company that ran security for Americans operating out of a former Russian nuke base in Kazakhstan... got me a job on his team for a 9 month stint. I thought it would be the perfect job for me and a quick way to make some good cash before finishing up college. I couldn't have been more wrong. I got shot at more there than my whole time in Somalia. A good friend was severely wounded and was hospitalized for over 6 months before he finally died from his wounds. It is good money bro and for good reason ... because nobody in their right mind would want to do that stuff regularly... its just too dangerous. I saw more than a few professional tough guys, former tier 1 guys, bow out early because it was so over the top crazy. Don't try to rationalize any of it man, it never makes any sense. Just do everything u can to keep you and your friends safe and fuck everything else. Stay focussed, your end date is right around the corner so stay frosty.... I'll send some positive thoughts way brother.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

ASF, Please pray for those of us who are downrange right now. I know for you who watch the news thinks the war is over because our nation is pulling our troops back, well this is only true to some extent and I can't get to far into details but for some of you who want a little bit of truth, here is a little... It is true that our nation is pulling allot of our Airman, Marines, Sailors and Soldiers out but what you don't here is what this is doing to those of us who are staying behind. As the government pulls out, they tend to pull allot of advanced weaponry and technology out first. When the locals see this kind of movement or hear rumors, or rumors of rumors, this is when the possibility of an attack is most imminent. This also can leave us digging our own grave. We are in one place... to sleep, to work, to eat, to train and so on and so fourth. But for those people who want us dead, they can easily devise a plan of attack when we have no way of defending our selves. This week, I lost a very good team member of mine and I'm PISSED. I WANT TO KILL, RIGHT NOW! This along with two other casualties that you WONT hear about on the news is making me so sick to my stomach. I've been in so many firefights and now that I don't wear a nations uniform but a "private-Sectors" badge now makes me see things from a whole new perspective. Why the fuck do I do what I do, my heads low right now and all I see is death coming for all of us in the near future. I can't help it but to want to just give it all up. Why am I out here doing this, why do I leave my Beautiful fiancee and my soon to be 3 year old son who's birthday I miss every year, at home. What? because it Pays well, Fuck money. The guys I just lost don't make a fraction of what I make now. I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of being shot at, devising strategies of how not to be killed. When do I call enough enough. People, friends and family say there so proud of me and that I'm a real man for doing what I have to do. They don't know what I really do, or how I feel like crying at the end of the day when I see a man cut off his wives breast or shoot his son because he cannot afford to take care of him. I'm QUITING my job. I'd rather work at Wal-mart every day as a door greeter but be able to come to come home to my wife and son. I'm done guys, I am just done........... Just please pray for us. I've got only 50 days left and I want to come home. I just want to hold my wife and son in my arms as a family.

RoidsR4M3, I wish you the best! I hope for a safe return! I would love to meet you and have a drink with you in the future! Be Stronger now then you were ever before! The count down is near! GOD BLESS YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE AND ALLOWING US OUR FREEDOM!!! Me and my family will be praying for you and your unit to make it back safe!!!

Praying for you, your brothers, and all your families. Thank you for your service. Come home safe.

I was very topuched by your post Brother . I can't imagine what you have seen and experienced . I am praying that GOD in his mercy will bring you home safe to your family and friends. We at home are deeply moved by your sacrifice . Thankyou !

brother all i can say is keep your faith in god strong and he will guide you through dark times, confess your sins everyday. i cant wait till the 50 days are up and your stress is gone you can see you amazing family and just relax. 50 days and counting.

IML Gear Cream!
Man, they don't put this shit on the news. When someone dies, we acknowledge that they are heroes, but just giving up everything to serve is not enough. There is absolutely no way i can put myself in your position to offer any guidance or advice. You are stronger than me, and stronger than most. I know from your posts and pics that you are extraordinary, and destined to become something special. Get your mind right for the next 50 days, and when you come home be the man, husband, and father only you can be.
You are a hero, don't try to be one.

My brother stay strong and keep your head down. I can relate and know how it feels to be out there alone trying to make it and keep your team alive. It's not a task that many have undertaken or know what it feels like. You're day starts off wrong. You wake up in a country where they don't want you there and are willing to die to prove it to u. And you fall asleep knowing that you survived and pray all your battle buddies have as well. I pray for your safety and sanity through your hard times. Remember your in the final stretch and as we know these will be the hardest days. Well, at least that's what I thought. Be safe my brother and Godspeed your way home.

Finish strong brother.

You're almost there. That light at the end of the tunnel is calling your name. Focus on each day and every night you go to sleep is a victory.

You can and will make it.

Looking forward to you being reunited with your family and hearing all about it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING/HAVE DONE!!!

Guys, You are literally making me tear up right now. I just don't know what to say. You all are so encouraging and I thank you for that. I know I'm strong, I do. And I know you have all heard me rant and rave about some pretty far-reaching stories before but this time, It's just crushing me. Our teams head is so low right now and all we seem to be thinking about is how it could of been prevented. I'll keep my head guys, I will. 50 days left, and I through my calender away. I'm just going to try and stay as busy as I can. You guys are all amazing, really. If people "out there" could see the type of personalities on here, I think it would truly amaze the world. Thanks guys for support. You all are truly a support community for me. I'm not at all looking for sympathy but it's nice to know people back at home are rooting for ya. Thank you guys, thank you...

It's not sympathy, it is support. Godspeed to you and your team mates. Please keep us posted.

Guys, You are literally making me tear up right now. I just don't know what to say. You all are so encouraging and I thank you for that. I know I'm strong, I do. And I know you have all heard me rant and rave about some pretty far-reaching stories before but this time, It's just crushing me. Our teams head is so low right now and all we seem to be thinking about is how it could of been prevented. I'll keep my head guys, I will. 50 days left, and I through my calender away. I'm just going to try and stay as busy as I can. You guys are all amazing, really. If people "out there" could see the type of personalities on here, I think it would truly amaze the world. Thanks guys for support. You all are truly a support community for me. I'm not at all looking for sympathy but it's nice to know people back at home are rooting for ya. Thank you guys, thank you...

I tried enlisting in the Navy many years ago and was PDQ for my hearing loss. My desire was to join the teams. But it wasn't meant to be. So for now my support is, in this case, virtual via this internet thing. But it is no less meaningful as it comes from the heart. It takes a very special person to do the things you do.
I'd stand next you if I could brother. I'd stand next to all of your team... in a heart beat, if I could.

Your in my prayers bro.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Roids keep that head high but live in the moment you are now. You will be a far better person because of this. I'm not just talking out of my ass... I've been to Afghanistan as an Infantryman and I too know what you're feeling. Watching, witnessing and seeing those things makes everyone change inside. The anger and rage can eat you up inside. I've had to say my goodbyes to some of the best brothers I've known through a salute and a touch of their dog tags... I'm sorry to hear about your loss and please come home safe. Hug your family everyday after you return and love them everyday as want... Nobody knows what the next day will bring; here in the states or overseas.

Youre doing a good job brother.

You have my up most respect, support and prayers. Stay focused, strong and alive! Your a strong man and you will come home to the people who love you. God bless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Get Shredded!
Stay safe guys and girls. I have a friend in your postion now hoping to hear hes safe. Cant say enough how much i appreciate what you guys do.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Your safety and welfare are in my prayers brother, for you and those that stand shoulder to shoulder with you.
Bless you guys for your sacrifice and Godspeed for the return of you to those you love.

Stay sharp roids! You will be home with the family before you know it. Keeping the group in my prayers.

Roids I am so sorry for the losses you have had to indure.as you can see we all have such love and reapect for you and those there with you.please stay safe and make it home.my thoughts are with you all.some one had called you a hero for what you do,I agree.you are all heroes.keep your wits about you and I look forward to hearing from you every day to let us know you are ok.gods speed on tour journey home brother.

You are a patriot brother, never tell your self any less. The sacrifices you and you comrades have made may never be realized by most of your country and that is a shame. Do what you have to, day by day, to bring you and your team home. In that there is dignity and solstice.

Daily prayer for ya, brother! Remember why you are over there, and why you need to be here. Home for Christmas!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back