• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

me and my boy!

DetroitDawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Family gym pic

Love this kid. He just turned 19. Very proud of him

Attachments

• 621016_461717280593928_490605484_o.jpg
    621016_461717280593928_490605484_o.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Dude is a monster for 19! Much respect! For both of you, your a big son of a bitch! Lol (I meant that in a no disrespectful way!)

Thanks brother. I am feeling old trying to keep up with him. A family that slings iron together...stays together!

Father and son hittin weights together, awesome! My dad used to lift and work on farm then turned to mechanics for 35 years. His body is shot wish i could lift with him... Its become my life. But oh well love him the same. But good for you guys great way to bond!!

Nice pic bro... Both looking very happy man. Congrats brother.

I don't have kids but I really enjoy training with my nephew. He's 15 and groooooowing. His hands are huge and long arms and just about my height. He's going to be huge. He's also a sponge. He loves working out and when I get to go with him I get so much out of it also. I love watching the light go off in his eyes.. that 'ah ha' moment when what I've been telling him sinks in. Proud is exactly what I feel... I can only imagine what you feel like DD.

Good looking kid DD. Man you have some gunz brotha!

Awesome pic DD. Gonna be hard to keep up with him for much longer lol.

No DD, you could TOTALLY take him. And you are much more handsome. OK I'll cut the BS- it really is an terrific pic. You both should be proud!

Back