PDA

View Full Version : AY Review

Durr
10-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I have placed three orders so far with AgentYes. The first order was delivered fast with no bumps. The second had a slight hiccup with a zip code miscommunication.

...Now this is where a source shows their true colors. AY was professional and returned emails quickly. She even thanked me for being cool headed about the short delay. Which really impressed me. The issue was resolved and AY sent my gear in expedited mail and with a bonus bottle. I would recommend AY to anyone on this forum.

:clapping:

GrumpysEdge
10-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Ms V and the whole AY Crew are awesome!

whontime
10-01-2013, 12:54 PM
AY is as good as it gets. You won't find very many people who will say any different..... and if they do, they are wrong lol.

MuscleInk89
10-01-2013, 01:12 PM
You'll have that with AY. Always pleasing her juice heads.

Pittsburgh63
10-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks for posting up brother. Always nice to hear from another satisfied customer. What did you get?

Durr
10-01-2013, 05:25 PM
My first real cycle (I tried a var only and that just got me hungry)

10 week cycle of 600mg of test e and var.

Hardest part is people bugging me for not drinking for 3 months... I haven't come up with a good excuse yet.

Darkshadowlander
10-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Looks like and nice simple cycle, whats your Var dose looking like and for how many weeks?

Tdeizel89
10-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Ms V is a sweetheart! Very nice and def. Delivers! And reps very solid too! I plan on ordering very very soon. Yo will hear nothing but good bout them

Streettime
10-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Nice choice bro! AY and her reps are top notch as well as their products ... u won't be disappointed ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Velociraptor44
10-01-2013, 07:10 PM
AY is the best... and Ms. V is so damn cool. I really can't say enough good things about her or the reps! Good people.

Durr
10-02-2013, 06:54 AM
Looks like and nice simple cycle, whats your Var dose looking like and for how many weeks?

Well I started out on var and after 5 weeks my strength was incredible. I played with the dosing and found 75 to be the most optimal without any sides. At 100mg I didn't notice much of a difference. So I'm just piggybacking this test cycle on my var which for a few weeks I've tapered down to 25 mg ed to stretch it out till my package arrived.

Also I am getting some decent pip (wife was asking about my gangster walk, haha) So, I'll warm it next time but I was worried that the heat would break down the chemical. Is that possible?

Pittsburgh63
10-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Well I started out on var and after 5 weeks my strength was incredible. I played with the dosing and found 75 to be the most optimal without any sides. At 100mg I didn't notice much of a difference. So I'm just piggybacking this test cycle on my var which for a few weeks I've tapered down to 25 mg ed to stretch it out till my package arrived.

Also I am getting some decent pip (wife was asking about my gangster walk, haha) So, I'll warm it next time but I was worried that the heat would break down the chemical. Is that possible?

Hot tap water will be fine.

jerseydevil
10-02-2013, 08:51 AM
When injecting into your quads using the z-track method might help also. You pull the skin back with your finger about 1/2 inch. Insert needle, inject, and slowly remove. Then release the skin. This will prevent any oil from leaking back into the sub-q tissue. This leakage is what sometimes cause pip.

Durr
10-02-2013, 10:45 AM
I'll try the z method next time.

This Pip is no joke! Or maybe I'm jus being a pussy, haha.

fauxrealz711
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
AY is the only way to go. spendy, but u get what u pay for. I'm so glad i went with them initially due to majere1313 recommending them to me and telling me of their impeccable reputation for service and quality and by all accounts on here he was DEF right. i had an issue with moving to a new place and my postman being a complete lazy idiot, she worked with me from the very beginning and im def satisfied with how it turned out. always speedy responses to my emails as well. A-Y, everything else is just.... substitute. :clapping: \m/

BEASTZ6
10-05-2013, 04:36 PM
My first real cycle (I tried a var only and that just got me hungry)

10 week cycle of 600mg of test e and var.

Hardest part is people bugging me for not drinking for 3 months... I haven't come up with a good excuse yet.

Tell your friends that you made a deal with your liver not to drink while on cycle.