• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mr p scam

Vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These Guys are scammers under dosed. Under filled painful gear if u even get it DO NOT buy from these guys I don't even want what I'm owed just want guys to know

Your a liar MR.P gear is not under dosed you are getting your order and whoever is owed so what what are crying about now !!!!

Your a liar MR.P gear is not under dosed you are getting your order and whoever is owed so what what are crying about now !!!!

Dude.. You went back to repping for a source that jacked over people and vanished. What did you thInk was gonna happen when you and MrP showed face again.

Plus locking and closing threads. Offering free gear like you did on another site, only to interest people into ordering more then vanish!

Then to top it all off.. Answer emails from fresh email services about orders and payment process, only to ignore people whom already ordered and paid.

Classic scam artist

Who's crying I'm telling it how it is u asked for my email u got it still heard nothing learn how to run a business

That was my biggest problem he wouldn't respond about the order he owed me but when I used a diff email and told him I wanted to order he responded very quick and that was the same day norbit said he couldn't get in contact w him and stepped down as a rep

Vicious, how long has it been? If it has been a long time, that's a valid complaint.

I don't think you can say his product is under-dosed until tests have been done and posted.

IML Gear Cream!
Its been over a month I was running labs on the test e there is more to the story I'm not going to get into bottom line SCAMMERS

Mr p and norbit both know I was running labs as well as very respected mods at mc

...he wouldn't respond about the order he owed me but when I used a diff email and told him I wanted to order he responded very quick and that was the same day norbit said he couldn't get in contact w him and stepped down as a rep
This is a little worrying. Is something being done to get Vicious sorted out here?

yo, I been waiting over 3weeks for a package from MR P,and got shit!MR.P out givin free test!whats up with my gear?i had put out alot of money to MR P.,and had send e-mail after e-mail no fuckin answer!im sick gettin scam! i have e-mails,so what the fuck up with package,and u said 3day gaurateed,fuckin bullshit!

Looks bad.

Stay away from Mr p guys.

These Guys are scammers under dosed. Under filled painful gear if u even get it DO NOT buy from these guys I don't even want what I'm owed just want guys to know

Removed from ASF

not for nothing but uuuuu got some bad luck, your always bitching about how someone screwed you (pars ,mr p, unc z , santa, the tooth fairy, your boytoy, your cat, me , im ,gsracer "sorry running low,your third grade teacher...etc do us all a favor and stop working out ,,,,and start a """crisis prevention program"""you got plenty of experiance ,,,dope

these guys are scammers under dosed. Under filled painful gear if u even get it do not buy from these guys i don't even want what i'm owed just want guys to know

Not to start a problem, but those are all sources that people have had some kind of issue with.. most recently Z.. put someone legitimate on there n I understand...

not for nothing but uuuuu got some bad luck, your always bitching about how someone screwed you (pars ,mr p, unc z , santa, the tooth fairy, your boytoy, your cat, me , im ,gsracer "sorry running low,your third grade teacher...etc do us all a favor and stop working out ,,,,and start a """crisis prevention program"""you got plenty of experiance ,,,dope

Dude.. You went back to repping for a source that jacked over people and vanished. What did you thInk was gonna happen when you and MrP showed face again.

Plus locking and closing threads. Offering free gear like you did on another site, only to interest people into ordering more then vanish!

Then to top it all off.. Answer emails from fresh email services about orders and payment process, only to ignore people whom already ordered and paid.

Classic scam artist

Stop buying from sources at MC! LOL

I've never ordered from pars I called him an asshole and was black balled everyone knows what happened w z the only source I have ever said scammed me is mr p I've never called another sponsor a scammer

Well I am not quite sure what this means, or if it really changes anything, but my buddy DID receive his free test e, from mr. P. Maybe this gives a slight bit of hope? Idk brothers...I'm just glad I don't have an order with him

Well I am not quite sure what this means, or if it really changes anything, but my buddy DID receive his free test e, from mr. P. Maybe this gives a slight bit of hope? Idk brothers...I'm just glad I don't have an order with him

It doesnt...at all. Was this the first scam go around? or the second scam go around? and I'm very glad myself bro

Changes nothing I got a free bottle too first time around that's u I ordered

Back