• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

looking for a great STACK!

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for advice. I want a cutting cycle that wont make me feel like I have sand in my joints.

How many cycles you got under your belt? Remember diet is what make a cycle a cutting cycle.

Age? Weight? Bodyfat? Training History? Cycle History? Current Training Program and Cardio?

I have 7 under my belt. I did mostly test e and sust. With dbol.

stats are 5'8 233 16%bf. I got the diet down stat I just would like to get ripped. I'm dieting hard until next cycle and have been running miles a week. (Knees are killing me.) But that being said I want to be closer to 11%bf before I start my next cycle. I'm just prepping till then.

My spring cut cycle is gonna be test prop, mast and var :D maybe a few more goodies but just my opinion!

I was looking at that as well. I like tren a lot too but I don't think mast and tren go well together or do they? Maybe some clen too?

I was looking at that as well. I like tren a lot too but I don't think mast and tren go well together or do they? Maybe some clen too?
They sure do if you look at a lot of the "cut mixes" its mast, tren and prop! I'm probably never going to hop on the tren train anytime soon maybe in a few years!

I like the results the sides kill me. The night sweats and that stupid cough. But the results are great. So test p and mast huh? I know nothing of mast I need more info.

Tren!!!! Love the stuff. Keep your diet clean and stack it with low test E. You'll gain lots of LEAN muscle, I don't any bloat from the test when I'm stacking with tren.

IML Gear Cream!
If you use test e dont you end up pinning about everyday? What about test prop and the then pin eod? What else can you stack with this.

If you use test e dont you end up pinning about everyday? What about test prop and the then pin eod? What else can you stack with this.

No. Test E is a long ester and I pin it 2x a week. I shoot Tren A EOD.

I like the test p then I can mix it with my tren and shoot eod. I like test e as well but like I am seeing with sust post cycle is a little different due to the long ester. If I can get another 15lbs on by summer life is good! I want this cycle to be a big one since I have 7 under me I kind of want to try something new and exciting like the first time I did test...man it was good.

My vote for a cut along with a dialed in diet would be test-p (or AY TPA), tren-a, mast-p, and the secret weapon anavar. I did this very cycle sans the mast-p (next time), and I was VERY pleased with the results. Used all AY gear.

Back