• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can you get your gear tested?

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been recently suspecting my "guy" as under dosing my gear. How would one go about testing it? I have extra laying around and I don't want to waste another 3 months of cycling on BS gear.
Deep down I know it is low dosed. I just didn't feel the same ya know.

It was some stuff my buddy got from china and sold it to me. He is kinda shady so he probably added oil to it. It was sus and then anadrol liquid. Something he has been labling. My dumb mistake. I'm pretty sure his dbol is garbage too.

Sounds like a guy I used to know. Lol. You can get blood work for the sust. You can get more anadrol cheaper and easier than you could get it tested. That's if you could even find a place to test it.

That's what I thought too. Yeah no wonder he gave the "buddy discount".

Its really such a shame people are out to scam people like that. Theres no point in testing it a mass spec is hundreds of thousands of dollars and not many labs will test illegal substances. Your best bet is to either run it and get blood tests or toss it and find another dealer.

Thanks for the advice. I think I got a guy with legitimate gear that you can check lot numbers, more money but better products. That's what i'm thinking anyway!

What is good about buying from a sponsor here is they would never get away with what your buddy did. If guys started getting bad results from a sponsor selling inferior gear this place lights up like a Christmas tree and said sponsor would be outed in a heartbeat.

I know exactily what your saying bro had this happen bout 10 years a go busted my ass for nothin and all i ever herd is ( now your cookin ) after a while i knew what was going on so i took care of what was cookin my way , and yes i did get the buddy discount as well fuckin cockroach . Not you him !!!! I just get so pissed everytime i think about ppl geeting burned with fake oils i think it was like pump and pose made from wesson

go get gear from trusted pharmacy shop and you will not need to test anything! ;)
You gotta love WP! Very true, if a sponsor does analysis of product and has quality control in place when manufacturing then second guessing what you bought is no longer an issue.

I definitely looking im building for next cycle. I just need good gear. For a while he was making the good shit. The kind of stuff that makes your dick hard 24/7. But I guess it was rough times for him. Oh well plenty of places to buy from.

All I have to say is, do your homework on the sponsors. There are sources that have had almost every compound spectrophotometer or mass spectrometer tested.

the more people a drug goes through before it gets to you, the more it gets stepped on.......Do some research on the sponsors and I'm sure you will find one you'll be confident with :winkfinger:

Yeah sorry for the bunk gear bud. As far as testing it goes, most places won't and do you really want to put yourself in a place to be handing over illegal substances to be tested? Orals are cheap to replace and the oils from most sponsors here are high quality. They won't risk ripping you off because of the rep it will give them. Even if you don't get along with the sponsor, they will usually make sure your product is dope. Thats how they make money!

get bloodwork done if you can

Ok any suggestions on which sponsor to get it from? A couple looked pretty good but I want to talk to some one who has used it ya know. You cab read reviews all day and still wind up with junk.

Imo, doesn't sound worth it man. You've wasted enough money. Scrap the gear, punch that dude in his dick, and go with a sponsor on this board. If you need walked through the process, hit me with a PM, I'd be glad to help.

Back