• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ama labs??

Ry1329

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed an order and money was collected a week ago. Heard nothing from them about shipping and I can't send them an email ( get a immediate response about the address I'm sending it to not being valid ) anybody know if something is up with them?

sites working well on my end

http://alphamalepharmaceuticals.com/

it takes some days to "process" the order - it probably says that on your order status, right?

Don't worry, it'll get to you bro - AMA is serving more folks than just guys here on ASF.

Definitely get ur post count up - go post up some random shit in anything goes or contribute with worthwhile info.

Yeah. I figured they are busy, just seems like the site is down every time I try to get on and I haven't heard s**t from them.

Get your post count up so either you can pm me or I can pm you. Until then I can't really help you.

Glad to hear you guys are still around -- I tried to get on the site just now for a new order and noticed it was down. Was thinking the worst... phew.

send a rep some rep points and include your msg/question in there :winkfinger:

send a rep some rep points and include your msg/question in there :winkfinger:
^LOL.

Nooby McNoobertons, check the AMA section of the forum for answers to these questions.

repping would work for sending a message also, just seems funny. "blablabla just sent you "0" rep points for this message"

Last edited:
Guys try reading in the AMA section. You'll see that AMA is temporarily closed to get things ready and cleaned for the big sale coming. So the site isn't working because of maintenance. When AMA is back up and running the site will be too. All pending orders are still being shipped so you don't have to worry about waiting for the re opening to get your orders shipped out.

Guys try reading in the AMA section. You'll see that AMA is temporarily closed to get things ready and cleaned for the big sale coming. So the site isn't working because of maintenance. When AMA is back up and running the site will be too. All pending orders are still being shipped so you don't have to worry about waiting for the re opening to get your orders shipped out.

man, i do not envy your job at all. this has been said so many times, but yet it people still don't get it.

as a future AMA customer i want to honestly thank you for displaying such patience. you guys rock!

just wondereing

sites working well on my end

http://alphamalepharmaceuticals.com/

it takes some days to "process" the order - it probably says that on your order status, right?

Don't worry, it'll get to you bro - AMA is serving more folks than just guys here on ASF.

Definitely get ur post count up - go post up some random shit in anything goes or contribute with worthwhile info.

its been weeks now that ama has been down..whats the deal..any idea when this sale will happen and they will reopen ? getting fustrated cuz trying to get wife pregnant with less than a 1 count is impossible..i need hcg the clomid to get my shit working again..anyone know if ama is good in that department..thanks

its been weeks now that ama has been down..whats the deal..any idea when this sale will happen and they will reopen ? getting fustrated cuz trying to get wife pregnant with less than a 1 count is impossible..i need hcg the clomid to get my shit working again..anyone know if ama is good in that department..thanks

Nobody knows when they will be open again. Keep looking at their section for updates bro....

getting fustrated cuz trying to get wife pregnant with less than a 1 count is impossible..i need hcg the clomid to get my shit working again..

LOL I know that feeling. Been bending the wife over 4-5 days a week the past month or so trying to knock her up so I can get back to 'business' (aka blast/cruise). It's been a shock to the system since I was averaging 2x/month before this.

There have been a # of threads about what we're doing here. I think this one sums it up the best: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/13267-Ordering-Pizza-or-Ordering-Drugs

Good luck to ya, man. The forums have some top notch sponsors, and some really, really good reps. Sponsors are always running sales and stuff - I hear there's a good sale going on w/ at least one of 'em now.

Back