• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kai Greene

Love Kai but Phil deserved it. I felt worse for Phil when he cried on stage for his wife.

Yea he did deserve it...he's flawless. And I did feel bad when he cried...but Kai needs to win...

Thought wolf brought his a game as well, honestly would have put him in second and dam phil looks awesome.

Phil and kai very close!!! But i think this shoulda been kai year..

Without a doubt the moment they all stepped on stage Phil had it in the bad. He stood out from all 20 guys without a doubt. I do hope kai grabs a win soon, he really does deserve to win as well!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Just watch his face show the disappointment, couldn't hide it. But props to Kai as he then stepped around and congratulated Phil, and looked to be genuine also.

Phil was in phenomenal shape. He deserved the win without a doubt, but I like Kai and hope he gets his Sandow sometime.

Phil's speech at the end just got to me. I've been through the same thing and everything he said rang true deep in my core.

IML Gear Cream!
The only thing i cant find on the net. Is the actual final between the two. I want to see phil get his sandow. Im getting frustrated lol. Ive searche everywere. Can any of u post it for me? Would be greatly appreciated

Thnx alot bro! Will watch it wen im done with breaking bad finaly! Much appreciated

On Bodybuilding.com/fun/mrolympiareplays2013 you can watch the entire Olympia weekend . Every event even the press conference . It should be up for a week or two .

Wherws the video of phil taking win lol..

Bodybuilding is an individual sport that is difficult to be defined by a group event. There are no losers in my eyes and it doesn't matter if Arnie or Phil step on stage, as long as they bring their best effort they are winners. I feel for Kai, I know he has the heart and there will be a time for him, you can't ask for more of an effort than what he gives.

Get Shredded!
U guys see Cutler out there he got 6th , he still looked great coming back from.the surgeries etc etc think they was saying he only trained for 10 weeks prior to.the event, overall all of them were looking solid, kai will.get his soon damnit

Enjoyed watching the pose down. Jay looked weak sadly, Kai looked like a beast but his only downfall is his waste looks so wide due to his height compared to Phil. Phil was in crazy condition and still had the size to match Kai's legs and back.

Kai has such a great physique but not a lot of people can match the symmetry and thickness of Phil all-around. Yeah, kai does have a colossal back but it's not exactly proportionate to all of his other muscles.

is it me or did nobody see the roundness of Phils Delts comapare to Kai... I'm a huge Kai fan but Phil was KILLING IT!!! He looks AMAZING!!! Just INCREDIBLE!!!

I though Rhoden, looked better than Wolf... JMO

is it me or did nobody see the roundness of Phils Delts comapare to Kai... I'm a huge Kai fan but Phil was KILLING IT!!! He looks AMAZING!!! Just INCREDIBLE!!!

I though Rhoden, looked better than Wolf... JMO

I watched a side by side of their posing routine; Phil just looked amazing. Kai does have just an amazing back though and is crazy thick.

very close i woulda liked to see kai win maybe next year he was looking very good though

I'm still pissed Kai didn't get it this year. I thought he looked great.

I'm still pissed Kai didn't get it this year. I thought he looked great.

Not to mention I've heard Phil Heath is a fucking dickhead in person.

Unfortunately I didnt get to watch it. And I was in Vegas. Oh well, strippers won. Anyway, I wanted Kai to get it. I like his heart and determination. I come from motocross, and though Kai's career is not over, he reminds me of my favorite rider. Kevin Windham. One of the most talented men to ever throw a leg over a motorcycle. He has gone down in history as the greatest to never win a championship. I hope this doesnt happen to Kai.

Back