• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where can I have mass spec. testing done?

Gr8Wall77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an AI solutiin I bought a while back from a non board sponsor with a good reputation that I'm pretty sure is underdosed as I saw a few other complaints upon doing a google search. I emailed and they claimed they mass spec. test all of their products before they hit the shelves but since using I've ordered another research AI from a board sponsor here and problem solved but I want to know for peace of mind and to see if all product really is tested before being put for sale so want to have it tested myself. Anybody know where I can send this stuff for this independent 3rd party testing for analysis? Anybody know how much I will spend? Feel free to reply here or pm me if you can lead me in right direction or have a business website inside U.S. I can contact about having this tested. I know one or two of you have had lab access and tested your own stuff you have ordered in the past so if you like feel free to contact me and would love to send tgis to you for testing as you may want to know for future reference as it is a well known research company. I realize bad batches do happen sometimes but just want to make sure the company did infact mass spec. test before selling as claimed. If your TRT protocol stays exactly same with AI dosage exactly same with only difference being new bottle of same AI always used and had temporary estro problem then something must have been different and all I can figure is the AI. Thanks for any help in steering me in the right direction ahead of time.

RTP does lab testing on legal products. http://www.rtp-labs.com/index.html

Also some Universities will do testing on peptides.

Mass spec can cost between $100-$500 per sample.

You may have to ship overseas for other testing

Yikes wow kinda expensive. I appreciate the links and such. I never realized it costed that much to run a test like that. Many props to the companies who run those tests to ensure good quality control. Thanks again for the help I appreciate it. Guess I will just be happy with the new board sponsor I found and forget the old stuff as its not worth that kind of money in the end.

What companies are you talking about ? ...

Pm me if needed

Back