• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much to expect on sustanon 250

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to do my first cycle of sustanon 250 and just wondering how much weight i should excpect to gain. Going to hit 250ml the first 2 weeks then jump up to 500ml for the last 8 weeks. My gym partner said when he used about 13 years ago he gained 40lbs on an 8 week cycle. Is that realistic or am i expecting to much?

If you eat everything under the sun, slept 19 hrs a night, and did zero cardio, I could see a 10 week sustanon cycle yielding 49 lbs. But, it is a very aggressive goal, and muscle loss post cycle will be profound if you don't use extreme care.

Calories in=The amount of weight you will gain. so in other words eat big, train HARD

Your question is one that can't be answered definitively. There are so many variables that go into ones cycle, how many calories consumed, how much work involved, level of experience, etc.
As far as 250 the first 2 weeks then 500 the rest, I think you would be shorting yourself. It takes me 200mg to even get 400 to 500 on TRT, 250 would be just better than what you are at and would just knock your natural production out shortly. So you may get an initial peak but your own test numbers would take a hit and your numbers would decrease.
I would just start with the 500 a week and keep it there the duration of your cycle.
Your proposed cycle would only utilize 4500 mg of sust leaving 500 mg or 2 shots in your vial. Just do 500 a week for 10 weeks and you won't waste any gear.

My stats are 5'11 200lbs. Dont know my bf % i train hard 5 days a week. Right now i am putting 300 grams of protien around 3000 cal a day into my body. Going to step it up to 3500-400 cal and 400 grams protien when i start my cycle. My buddy says i train like he did when he was going hard. Says i train like a beast lol. So he says he can put 40lbs on me in 10 weeks. He mentioned taking dbol along with the sust so i might do that. What do yall think is a realistic goal? 10? 20? 30?oh and i have been lifting for a over 2 years but just started trying to bulk up and go hard and heavy about 6 months ago

10-20lbs would be realistic with solid training and eating above maintenence. Over 20lbs can be done but probably would be a lot of fat and water weight so it wouldn't be good weight.

20 pounds if you train hard and use Dbol.I would up the sust to 500 mgs ( split) .If fisrt cycle you will keep maybe 12 lbs-or a tad more.Many varibles-but I think 40 is a bit much IMO-Luck-OD

I took epistane for 3 weeks and lost 7.5 lbs but gained it all back in muscle and i never lost any weight after i stopped taking it. my bench went up 50lbs and leg press 200+ in 3 weeks. So thats why my buddy is saying i can gain 40. He said my body reactes really well to it so i dont know.

40lbs is unrealistic. I put on 25lbs, but it wasn't clean and I looked bloated. Once I cut the carbs back down, I lost weight but looked bigger.

I think people put too much emphasis on the number on the scale vs. how you look in the mirror. I know I did.

You can roughly put your BF into 3 categories - <12% (abs) 12-16% (flat stomach) >16% (neither abs or flat stomach)

For bulking the fatter you are pre-cycle, the fatter you'll get post cycle - that's a good rule of thumb.

IML Gear Cream!
When yall say 10lbs is that after the water weight comes off or is that 10 then drop a few pounds of water weight?

When yall say 10lbs is that after the water weight comes off or is that 10 then drop a few pounds of water weight?

Depends on a lot of factors. Just make sure your diet and training is one point, use a good AI like aromasin or adex, and post cycle eat for your new lbm.

Well i have come to see my goal of 40lbs is out the window lol. I am going to try for 15 lbs and see where that goes. Thanks for yalls input. I would have been really disappointed if i hadnt talked to yall because i was thinking 30 lbs no problem.

I just finished a cycle of sus. I was pushing 250mg EOD and I saw 20lbs since I started my PCT I have lost 7lbs of it all ready but still looking pretty good.

I think 10lbs is a fair amont to say you can retain. In my opinion.

My first cycle was Sust 500mg week and NPP 300mg week. I put on about 20lbs and lost maybe 5 after pct. So about 15lbs of good muscle.

Im a huge fan of sust but been using test e most of the time... What you expect is not all ways what you get... Work hard and eat your food and you will be good to go. The most i ever gain on a cycle is 19kg's on 8 weeks. I was on drols,test,winny,proviron and some other compounds. I was bloated and did look like a blow fish. No quality gains at all. But the run was sick. My strength was over the roof and i did love the feeling,,.... Sust or test e is the same if you asking me. The only difference is that sust kicks in faster the test e. And you retain less water from sust..

Back