• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3rd cycle what to run?

rebapurdy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this will be my 3rd. last on didn't go so well with the whinny. I'm 6'4" 270 pounds 33%body fat. If you where to look at me you couldn't see it. I want to lose fat gain lots of lean muscle what should I run? The only other factor is I don't want to take anything that may cause aggression since I have kids. Thanks for the feed back

More stats bro I would say to post in the nutrition section about your diet. The most important thing you'll need to dial in is the diet in order to shed BF. Other than that, what compounds have you ran before?

my diet isn't spot on, but I know I can get close and already have started making those changes. cutting back on carbs and eating or drinking 2 grams of protein for 250 pounds. last cycle I used test c mast and whinny. from what others have been telling me is the whinny was my issue with really high blood pressure. so, I don't plan on running whinny again. That combo, I only lasted 6 weeks before I stopped everything because I didn't know why my blood pressure was so high.

using gear is not a good alternative to dieting. It sounds like you should lose some weight naturally seeing as all aas raises your bp... 33 percent bf is a little high i would be careful for gyno and bp reasons. If you really want to do a run i would stick with test only @500 a week. I personally would stay off aas until i dropped a little more weight. Its not work hurting yourself over.

using gear is not a good alternative to dieting. It sounds like you should lose some weight naturally seeing as all aas raises your bp... 33 percent bf is a little high i would be careful for gyno and bp reasons. If you really want to do a run i would stick with test only @500 a week. I personally would stay off aas until i dropped a little more weight. Its not work hurting yourself over.

rebapurdy, this is good advice. With BF in the 33% range you need to focus on weight reduction. Weight reduction, in my opinion, should go in a particular order.

#1 Assess your current diet. I mean REALLY look at how and what your are eating. Are you just kidding yourself and not wanting to deal with the discipline related to eating clean to lose weight? IF your current diet is in poor condition, you need to make change. There are literally hundreds of sources to help with your nutritional plan.

#2 Exercise -- CONSISTENT cardio and weightlifting in conjunction with an effective diet can work miracles for how you look and how you feel.

#3 Diet Aids -- These should be left to those who are experienced at controlling weight through diet and exercise. Most dietary aids have risks, even Green Coffee Extract has some level of risk. Products like Clen carry even higher risks and should not be considered lightly.

AAS should be reserved to a point in time when you have MAXIMIZED results from other legitimate efforts, not as a starting point for trying to make up for poor habits over many years.

I wish you the best in your pursuit of reduced weight.

thanks everyone for the advice. I shall lose the weight before I start.

Diet and clen

Diet yes, Clen no. Not at this point in weight loss. He could take advantage of green coffee extract or a few other less risky "appetite control" supps, but I would NOT recommend Clen at this point. IF he is at 33% body fat my guess he is not in great cardio shape and clen will test your cardio system 100% of the time.

My opinion and I have used Clen. It will light you up really quick......

this is what the bmi body fat says I'm at. My cardio is great. I do cardio 5x a week after work in the morning and I lift before work in the evenings. I don't think that I'm really at 33% but I know I need to shed a few pounds. I feel great at 240

I would have to agree with the majority Bro. DIET, DIET, DIET ... Get yourself to atleast 15% BF before you run a "Cutting" cycle. AAS are not magic bullets like alot of people think, they are basically an enhancer to what you already have. My advise is like I said before focus on your diet hit the cardio harder then you would the weights and then you can start a simple cycle of test, with maybe T-bol thrown in. i think you will be amazed at the results ypou can get from just that combo. I'm about ready to come off of a tren cycle with great results, but that will be awhile for you... Good luck bro..

Back