• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is it ok to run tren for 10 weeks with test e??

fauxrealz711

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a friend who said u want ur test to last longer than ur tren. im only running it at 200 mg a week along with the test, but would 5 weeks be better? from what ive read tren can have the worst sides including alot of aggression. Im already kindav a psycho, but as long as i dont end up on the news driving a stolen army tank down the freeway with a couple dead hookers inside, i plan on running it for 10 along with the test.

First you shouldn't run tren for a first cycle. Do test only. You need to learn how your body reacts to test then next cycle add another compound. You need to work your way up. If you start at the top where do you go from there.

I don't see where he said this is a first cycle. If it is, I totally agree. To the OP, 200mg/wk is a good moderate starting dose. I would use tren-ace ED or EOD. If you do go psycho ceasing immediately the -ace will clear your system fast. Tren-e would be a disaster. Plan on 6-8 weeks, which is plenty for a first run.

no this is my first cycle. i posted it in the new members forum. no offense jersey devil, but im way bigger than u n look alot better even without ever taking gear until just last week. ill post my starting pic when it will let me after my acct. has been verified. i used to be a personal trainer and have pretty amazing genetics. a few years ago ppl swore i was on gear and i had never even seen the shit. i put up 405 when i weighed 215 3 yrs ago. im a natural beast. i havent even worked out hardly until just a few weeks ago after taking a yr off and i still look better than alot of ppl who have been using gear for years. im already a few shots in on the tren so im gonna run it for the full 10 weeks along with the test. i will be retardedly jacked in a couple months. pry gonna have to start wearing velcro shoes n shit.

no this is my first cycle. i posted it in the new members forum. no offense jersey devil, but im way bigger than u n look alot better even without ever taking gear until just last week. ill post my starting pic when it will let me after my acct. has been verified. i used to be a personal trainer and have pretty amazing genetics. a few years ago ppl swore i was on gear and i had never even seen the shit. i put up 405 when i weighed 215 3 yrs ago. im a natural beast. i havent even worked out hardly until just a few weeks ago after taking a yr off and i still look better than alot of ppl who have been using gear for years. im already a few shots in on the tren so im gonna run it for the full 10 weeks along with the test. i will be retardedly jacked in a couple months. pry gonna have to start wearing velcro shoes n shit.
A new member doesn't mean new to AAS, and I didn't see what you posted there. Question, since you know it all, why did you even bother to ask the question? You ask a question, I give you an answer based on my experience and you go off on me? For one thing I'm 57 years old. I'm not trying to get 'big'. Much of my life I was an overweight 235 lbs. I'm right around 200 lbs, which is where I like to be. My goal is more to be cut and defined, which I have achieved, at least when I'm on a cut. . Congrats on being a natural beast. So why bother juicing if you are such a physical specimen???

Lol OP is an arrogant n00b.

Arseholes like you look for the answers they want to hear, and then wonder why the make a fkg mess if themselves.

You'll regret not listening to vets like JD n00b, especially with tren.

OP, bro your arrogant and ignorant as hell! JD is a OG Vet here, for you to disrespect him and call him out is uncalled for! Your gonna regret it, you made your own bed now lay in it!

dont come back asking why your tits are squirting fluids since you know so much!

I agree. Pretty arrogant. How can you walk in a place and start drama with people you don't know? You can snag any random member and ask them why they are here and they will say , because we are like family and everyone genuinely shows great character.
I don't know where you usually go to talk gear or to talk trash, but talking trash to guy like JD, who's character we know to be stand up and with a plethora of knowledge to boot, is not a real smart thing to do!! Believe it or not he was trying to help you. This is your body!
Maybe it's the tren+being your first time that's making you an ass. Maybe your just an ass. I don't know. I don't care!!
But I DO know that if you know your not usually like that, then you know it's the tren, and you might want to think about what JD said......

Or don't whatever.

sorry, i WAS pretty stoned last night and i AM an arrogant "arsehole"-that being said, i will take the jersey devil with complete respect and srsnes and treat his advice as sage. i have just heard and read conflicting info about how long to run tren with test. im gonna run it for 8 weeks instead of 10 n boost the dosage towards the end while lowering the test, just because im new to this forum and its my first cycle doesnt mean i dont have knowledge by osmosis tho. but i will totally talk shit. all dudes who have tribal tattoos are fucking douchebags <-----total shit talking.

IML Gear Cream!
sorry, i WAS pretty stoned last night and i AM an arrogant "arsehole"-that being said, i will take the jersey devil with complete respect and srsnes and treat his advice as sage. i have just heard and read conflicting info about how long to run tren with test. im gonna run it for 8 weeks instead of 10 n boost the dosage towards the end while lowering the test, just because im new to this forum and its my first cycle doesnt mean i dont have knowledge by osmosis tho. but i will totally talk shit. all dudes who have tribal tattoos are fucking douchebags <-----total shit talking.
Thank you for that sarcastic apology. One thing we can all agree on is you are definitely an arrogant 'arsehole'. Like others have said, we pride ourselves here for being a community, and helping each other out, not trash talking. Welcome to ASF.

Thank you for that sarcastic apology. One thing we can all agree on is you are definitely an arrogant 'arsehole'. Like others have said, we pride ourselves here for being a community, and helping each other out, not trash talking. Welcome to ASF.

Shut up JD!!! Your not my dad! haha jk brother.

Negged! High hoe fucking silver, a personal trainer :clapping: :jerkit:

Treat people how you would like to be treated! Respect goes a long way around here, and JD is as solid as they come!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nocode8511 again.

JD is solid as hell for sure..... I owe him alot for all of his support, Ms Devil too.

Negged! High hoe fucking silver, a personal trainer :clapping: :jerkit:

Treat people how you would like to be treated! Respect goes a long way around here, and JD is as solid as they come!

Couldn't have said it any better. Repped
Sorry, I gotta spread some first. Lol.

srsly sorry guys. the attitude will be acutely adjusted. new to this, they dont let me out of my cage very often. :p srsly tho. respect. and please tell ur crew not to put a greenlight out on my death here mr. devil. fist bump to who ever will take it, n let me start over here. tabula rasa please & thank you. \m/

srsly sorry guys. the attitude will be acutely adjusted. new to this, they dont let me out of my cage very often. :p srsly tho. respect. and please tell ur crew not to put a greenlight out on my death here mr. devil. fist bump to who ever will take it, n let me start over here. tabula rasa please & thank you. \m/

Great post man.... water under the bridge!

Repped. It's all good man. Looking forward to your future contributions to this board. I like your sense of humor.

BRO I WILL MAHFUCKIN TREN RAGE ON ANYONE THAT RUINS THE FAMILY OF THIS FORUM... I'M ON WAAAY TO HIGH OF A DOSE TO BE MF'ed WITH!!!

I did 12 weeks of tren by itself my first cycle. Because I didn't listen to vets, worst mistake ever. Always got to listen to guys who have been there done that! Enough said.

If that is how you act stoned then Tren is definitely not for you.

I don't see where he said this is a first cycle. If it is, I totally agree. To the OP, 200mg/wk is a good moderate starting dose. I would use tren-ace ED or EOD. If you do go psycho ceasing immediately the -ace will clear your system fast. Tren-e would be a disaster. Plan on 6-8weeks, which is plenty for a first run.

I too will be using tren ace for the first time. Not first cycle*** this is my fourth.. Tren A, Dbol, test. Winter cycle.. I was gonna run it 10 weeks and test 12.. Does that seem cool..? Never messed with the tren before, can't wait.

I too will be using tren ace for the first time. Not first cycle*** this is my fourth.. Tren A, Dbol, test. Winter cycle.. I was gonna run it 10 weeks and test 12.. Does that seem cool..? Never messed with the tren before, can't wait.
What doses are you planning on running? 75 mg EOD or 37.5 mg ED is what I recommend for a first tren run. When tren, more isn't necessarily better. In my last cycle I took it up to 100 mg ED for a few weeks and that was too much. Sides were increased with little to no benefit, 50-75mg ED is my happy spot.

What doses are you planning on running? 75 mg EOD or 37.5 mg ED is what I recommend for a first tren run. When tren, more isn't necessarily better. In my last cycle I took it up to 100 mg ED for a few weeks and that was too much. Sides were increased with little to no benefit, 50-75mg ED is my happy spot.

I was planning on dosing it at 50mg EOD. For some reason, especially orals, I respond nicely on a tad lower dose. Dosing the test at 750mg. & Dbol at 25mg first two weeks then if I want more bump to 50mg last two weeks of Dbol.

I was planning on dosing it at 50mg EOD. For some reason, especially orals, I respond nicely on a tad lower dose. Dosing the test at 750mg. & Dbol at 25mg first two weeks then if I want more bump to 50mg last two weeks of Dbol.
Even better. A lot of people like to run test lower then tren, and swear by it saying they have less tren sides. I've always been one to run the test higher, or at the same dose asa tren and that works well for me.

Even better. A lot of people like to run test lower then tren, and swear by it saying they have less tren sides. I've always been one to run the test higher, or at the same dose asa tren and that works well for me.
Okay that's good to know. So 10weeks of tren ace 50mg EOD is good to go? Just trying to get this Cycle spot on. Not trying to steal your thread OP. Thank you.

Back