• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ama test e cycle reveiw

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4 weeks in no water retention, no strength incease, no results. At 500mg a week front loaded first week i should notice something. Anyways am going to get labs done as soon as i get the cash, will keep you guys updated.

Lol. Thats one of AMA's specialties and all batches are tested. PM me your order number asap and I can pull up the batch.

What dose are you running? Cycle experience? What did your pre labs look like?

4 weeks in no water retention, no strength incease, no results. At 500mg a week front loaded first week i should notice something. Anyways am going to get labs done as soon as i get the cash, will keep you guys updated.

Please follow protocol in stickies and will make it easier to interpret labs.It follows 300/600 mgs per week -but can adjust this.Four weeks in can be a bit early IMO-I prefer end of week 5 or week 6.Either way-labs will help along with all your stats-Thanks-OD

Im calling FUCKING bullshit. Have used AMA prop, enath, & cyp for over a year now with multiple labs to back it. On HRT so I run some kind of test year round. Can also vouch for the HCG if you want dhack I'll post up a pic of my big nutz. Get the fuck out of here, especially with ur aug 2013 join date.

Im calling FUCKING bullshit. Have used AMA prop, enath, & cyp for over a year now with multiple labs to back it. On HRT so I run some kind of test year round. Can also vouch for the HCG if you want dhack I'll post up a pic of my big nutz. Get the fuck out of here, especially with ur aug 2013 join date.

Please post labs-protocol and stats in another thread to avoid confusion.Will await OPs stats -labs etc in this thread-Thanks-OD

Not taking sides here, but some peoples blast doesnt go along with protocols. So with that being said all you can really prove is that your gear either has hormone or doesnt. You may be able guess fairly close as to if its severley undosed but will be far from accurate.

Not taking sides here, but some peoples blast doesnt go along with protocols. So with that being said all you can really prove is that your gear either has hormone or doesnt. You may be able guess fairly close as to if its severley undosed but will be far from accurate.

Agree -but OP stated 500 mgs per week . This can be adjusted.Will await other posters deatails in another thread to see if any value other than just presence of " some" hormone or none.In this manner at least we get some value out of it. In many cases" far from accurate" certainly applies-Thanks-OD

Agree -but OP stated 500 mgs per week . This can be adjusted.Will await other posters deatails in another thread to see if any value other than just presence of " some" hormone or none.In this manner at least we get some value out of it. In many cases" far from accurate" certainly applies-Thanks-OD

Thats a good point, If hes only five weeks in adjustments could easily be made.

OP do what the man says lol.

Its probably one of the other sponsors. Used to it by now :). Waiting to see if this guy pms me an order number so i can check the tests on a particular batch if this is a legit order :) I will say that tests come back within 1.5 mg every time. Pretty much dead nuts on. This aint your regular UGL folks. I keep tryin to tell you guys LMAO.

never said i was ripped off so shut the fuck up, i justed pmed pit my product number. faggot

i"m going to wait till the end of 5th week, than up my dose to 750. This is my first cycle by the way. So maybe im missing something? calories 3,500+ protein 250 +. I'm not saying ama is a rip off maybe my body reacts to test different, I'm 5'7 175 8% bf.

OP - instead of upping the dose you should spend the 50 bucks to get lab work done. It will give you all the answers you need.

Advice to everyone - Respect each other even though people will give their opinions about a source it will go a long way. Just learned this myself, just sayin

i"m going to wait till the end of 5th week, than up my dose to 750. This is my first cycle by the way. So maybe im missing something? calories 3,500+ protein 250 +. I'm not saying ama is a rip off maybe my body reacts to test different, I'm 5'7 175 8% bf.

Lets just assume everything is g2g even still 4 weeks is still not enough to fully "kick in." Give it some time brother I know its hard to be patient we all want instant results! But you should be noticing increased vascularity, strength increases, libido, and definitely insane pumps in the gym! Hope all goes well!

maybe a little vascularity, no increase of libido, strength or insane pumps, but i guess only labs will tell.

OP - instead of upping the dose you should spend the 50 bucks to get lab work done. It will give you all the answers you need.

Advice to everyone - Respect each other even though people will give their opinions about a source it will go a long way. Just learned this myself, just sayin

This ^^^^ I did get a msg from this guy. Waiting to hear back at exactly what that batch tested at. I don't believe he was trying to say he got ripped off. I think he is just trying to get an idea of what should be happening since it's his first cycle. Lets respect this guy. We were all there at some point. I would not up the dose either. Ride it out. You should be more than fine at that dose. Especially for you first cycle. Too late now but in the future do pre labs to see where your levels are at then again about 4-5 weeks in. Need anything pm me bro.

Get Shredded!
Test e doesnt kick in for me till week 6 or 7, then its beast mode! Give it time

Seems as though you want to see your body like Ronnie Colmen in 4 weeks.

Bro, first off, to me that's a little bit of calories and protein. not just that but hows your workout routine?

Many reason other then the source why your not growing..

AND FOR ME, TEST E DOESN'T KICK IN TILL WEEK 7-8, THAT'S WHEN I SEE AND FEEL THE MOST. THEREFORE IS WHY I RUN YEAR AROUND CYCLES BUT PROPER WAY.

Seems as though with me everything "kicks in" at 6 weeks. I'm the same way though, I want immediate results. LOL...

In for results...

Im also about to start my first cycle.

This is why I love short esters and dbol :) Cut to the chase baby

Back