• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skin Cancer

BurgerKing13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Saw a small freckle on my arm, nothing big. I tan 9 min a week, use MT2 once every week or 2, and use 3 iu gh daily. Btw I'm in my early 50's
About a month later the freckle started looking different, went to derm came back as Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) - SkinCancer.org

Surgeon cut out have about a 3 inch scar with 12 stitches but more important I'm concerned about constantly being aware of other potential spots.
I was always like no big deal as I hit the tanning bed - gee who is the idiot now.
Glad I caught it when I did.
Done with tanning bed unsure about occasional MT2 use and low dose GH if that accelerates the growth of things like that.

I'm glad it was averted bro. Yeah no more tanning beds.

Damn dude. Glad you caught that and caught it early. A reminder that tanning beds aren't necessarily safer than the sun.

I do like MT2 though. I've used it with great success in the past. Everything I've read about it leads me to think it's a healthy way of tanning. Even for fair skinned people.

Back