• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what can u run without test

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i was able to talk my long time friend into going to the gym an dieting after he eat himself to the point of being diabetic he has lost 45lbs in 2 months and wants to take something to help him bulk up a lil faster because of the extra meat that he is getting is there anything he can run without useing test?? reason being a few years ago i got him to start to work out an he tryed protest an turned into a whiny b**ch also i dont think he should be useing anything yet but hes gona do it anyway id rather try to give him some info first

i was able to talk my long time friend into going to the gym an dieting after he eat himself to the point of being diabetic he has lost 45lbs in 2 months and wants to take something to help him bulk up a lil faster because of the extra meat that he is getting is there anything he can run without useing test?? reason being a few years ago i got him to start to work out an he tryed protest an turned into a whiny b**ch also i dont think he should be useing anything yet but hes gona do it anyway id rather try to give him some info first

Talk him out of it, my first advice. Other than that there is nothing that is really good without test.

your friend doesn't need gear right now.. see how well he takes to the gym first. You could possibly make things worse for him. He needs some time under his belt to see if he can commit to continuously hitting the weights and hitting them hard. You have his diet in control which is a good portion of the battle.. He now needs to take that same zeal and apply it to a lifting routine

your friend doesn't need gear right now.. see how well he takes to the gym first. You could possibly make things worse for him. He needs some time under his belt to see if he can commit to continuously hitting the weights and hitting them hard. You have his diet in control which is a good portion of the battle.. He now needs to take that same zeal and apply it to a lifting routine

X2 couldn't have said it better.

IML Gear Cream!
NeoVar and AnaBeta gets you jacked!

Disclaimer: no it doesn't

I've heard of people doing anavar only.. but I can't say how good it is.

What is "MTR"

Metribolone - methyl tren in an injectable form.

Strong as hell and equally toxic in large doses/durations - there are a few reviews over in the AY section at IMF. Dieseljimmy's come to mind.

Honestly I don't have the balls to even try it.

Metribolone - methyl tren in an injectable form.

Strong as hell and equally toxic in large doses/durations - there are a few reviews over in the AY section at IMF. Dieseljimmy's come to mind.

Honestly I don't have the balls to even try it.

I used it, it make me want to punch babies in the face. Super strong compound but the irritability that came with it was a little much.

I used it, it make me want to punch babies in the face. Super strong compound but the irritability that came with it was a little much.

Lol that's what I'm afraid of. How long did you run it for?

You have mtr in Oz? Seriously, I'm gonna pass on it. Good ole tren is strong enough for me.

Get Shredded!
totally joking about the MTR thing. it only for the strong willed. which excluded everyone but me:hmm:..

we have seen enough MTR induced breakdowns

actually... now that Im thinking about it a MTR vent thread has real promise. when your on high tren/mtr/halo etc... you come into one thread and have meltdowns.

Def get more gym time...

Technically you can run anything without test, but why would you?

i used it, it make me want to punch babies in the face. Super strong compound but the irritability that came with it was a little much.
lmao......yea i have heard of methyl tren. A guy on a different forum a little ago died while on that stuff. Was a mod went by "superman". Will never try it that stuff too wicked for me.

Back