• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GHB domestic .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
dont know if this belongs here but cking thanx for any info

Not going to find a welcoming reception looking for rec drugs.

sry was lookin for sleep aspect wil try and remove

sry was lookin for sleep aspect wil try and remove

Sleep aspect? It does the opposite if I'm correct.

Add on... Yeah it does. Helps control narcolepsy so people don't fall asleep during the day. AND it can be used as a street drug "liquid x or in some cases the date rape drug."

Negged and I hope this is thread gets closed.

Sleep aspect? It does the opposite if I'm correct.

Add on... Yeah it does. Helps control narcolepsy so people don't fall asleep during the day. AND it can be used as a street drug "liquid x or in some cases the date rape drug."

Negged and I hope this is thread gets closed.

Lots of BB use it for the sleep and its effect on hgh release. Due to the "date rape" use, it draws a lot of unwanted and unneeded attention. The OP is in the process of contacting a mod to remove the thread.

I can personally attest to why Pit said as I've used GHB for bodybuilding. It is a rec drug but it can be very benificial for sleep and release of GH. I would take a cap full at night ant I would sleep like a baby. I used it correctly throughout my time using it but there was one time I over did it and it was awful. I thought I was going to pass out. Later I realized the negative effects it could cause and I wouldn't recomend it to anybody at this point. GHB was actually legal at one point and most supplement stores in the 80's and very early 90's carried it but has since been removed and listed as an illegal drug.

sry guys.. i have used in the past when having trouble sleeping , been having trouble sleepping on cycle as of late , can anyone suggest a better alt ..melatonin, unisom,gh blast dy comany all dont work that well

Never heard about ghb, but have experience with the date rape drug. I took it for 4 weeks, and never did get raped. Almost got a refund, but then they saw how ugly I was. Said they were working on a 2 bagger version that may work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back