• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Week 2 down, 8 to go.

SquirrelmasterX7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today marks the completion of my 2nd week on AY's test E, I'm doing 600mg a week. I am continuing to log everything and it seems my body has gotten used to pinning because I no longer have any pip except when I inject my breasticles lol, that's by far the most painful pin ever. I tried something new today and worked out after pinning and holy shit massive energy and strength, has anyone experienced strength increases from working out right after pinning? (I usually pin in the morning and work out at noon) I haven't experienced any bad sides either, not even acne, but I have decided to keep the arimidex to once a week I spaced it out to every 4 days but my joins would ache and at once a week I feel great (1mg). I'll keep the updates coming on my journey. Thanks for any responses guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

With a long ester like enanthate, I ejecting right before a workout won't result in any dramatic increase in T levels, so that's in you head. But, nonetheless, the brain has so much lower over the body that if pinning pre-workout gets you fired up, do it!

I tried pinning my pecs with TNE a few times and it was miserable. I only did it cause I was pinning twice a day, and needed the extra site.

I regret ever pinning my chest, it made my right pec extremely sore and it still hurts, has me paranoid with Gyno, I keep thinking I have it only because it still hurts like hell, even though there's no lumps or itchy nips my whole right pec is sore. Never again... Booty and delts from now on.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Im currently running AY's test e at 450mg/wk and her eq at 600mg/wk, Im 7 weeks in and today I just pounded out 5 reps with 115lb dumbbells on flat bench which is pretty good for me. Good stuff!

Awesome work guys keep it up! Just wait until that test fully kicks in!

Im currently running AY's test e at 450mg/wk and her eq at 600mg/wk, Im 7 weeks in and today I just pounded out 5 reps with 115lb dumbbells on flat bench which is pretty good for me. Good stuff!

Are you going to bump that test up a tad ? OD

Are you going to bump that test up a tad ? OD
I'm doing some experimenting with my test dosages. I started with 300mg/wk test for the first 5 weeks and 300mg/wk eq then bumped it to 450 and 600. I'll keep the test at that dose for the remainder of the cycle ~14 weeks and bump the eq to 900mg/wk around week 10 just to see what it does.

Back