• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planning Bulking Cycle...Whats the easiest on the hair loss???

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I am planning out my upcoming bulking cycle and plan on running test prop but would like to run something else along with it.

My problem is my last cycle I ran prop to cut and my hair started to thin out quite a bit...what would you guys suggest that isnt too harsh on the hair loss?

BTW I will be taking finasteride or dutasteride to help with the hair loss. Thanks in advance!!

If you ran test prop alone and had hair thinning/loss, there will be nothing easy on your hairline as far as aas is concerned... You are cursed with a lot of alpha reductase 5 enzyme. Meaning the more test or test- like hormones in your system, the more dht you will have as well.

If i was you and had an aversion to shaving my head, i would stick to test only cycles and take ar5 inhibitors whether on cycle or not.
If you want to add something else, study the anabolic to androgenic ratio of whatever compound you may be considering. Low androgenic compounds are your friend and high androgenic compounds are a fiend! Stay away from tren, lol.

If you ran test prop alone and had hair thinning/loss, there will be nothing easy on your hairline as far as aas is concerned... You are cursed with a lot of alpha reductase 5 enzyme. Meaning the more test or test- like hormones in your system, the more dht you will have as well.

If i was you and had an aversion to shaving my head, i would stick to test only cycles and take ar5 inhibitors whether on cycle or not.
If you want to add something else, study the anabolic to androgenic ratio of whatever compound you may be considering. Low androgenic compounds are your friend and high androgenic compounds are a fiend! Stay away from tren, lol.

yeah i was afraid this would be the answer. thanks.

Back