PDA

View Full Version : A new musclepharm line of products!

Tdeizel89
09-23-2013, 05:51 PM
So who better then arnold schwarzenegger to have gis own line of products. And its musclepharm. Pretty good products. The products look pretty good. The main one i like the sound of is a complete male support packs. All the vitamins u need. Good for on cycles. Its called iron pack. But the producs havent been released yet. But cant wait

exerciseordie
09-23-2013, 07:29 PM
So who better then arnold schwarzenegger to have gis own line of products. And its musclepharm. Pretty good products. The products look pretty good. The main one i like the sound of is a complete male support packs. All the vitamins u need. Good for on cycles. Its called iron pack. But the producs havent been released yet. But cant wait

For vitamins I just use animal paks. There really isn't anything revolutionary you can do with legal supps. They are all pretty much remakes of another companies, but with a different person pushing them.

heymrwaters
09-23-2013, 08:26 PM
It's for sale now bro!!

http://www.tigerfitness.com/Arnold-Series-by-MusclePharm-s/1356.htm

Turd Hammer
09-24-2013, 03:17 AM
I think the company that got Arnold to endorse their product was brilliant, must have paid him a fortune. That fortune is reflected in the cost of the products if you take a look. Kinda pricey for what you are really getting.

Tdeizel89
09-24-2013, 03:37 AM
I use animal pak and flex too. But like to try new rhings. Im sure its nothing i havent used before but still want to lol. And heymrwaters thnx!

Jaws55
09-29-2013, 01:51 PM
excited for this