• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HGH direction

breakbones

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can I get some direction of what HGH you recommend and whom

I cant help with GH but have you considered peps? Im running a peptide log real soon. It can be an effective and less expensive alternative to GH.

What peps do you recommend? How close in relation are the benefits? I haven't taken peptides before

Hmmm... a pep description would take 100's of pages to explain. I will try to give you a first timer recommendation and why. So for a first pep run you should use a GHRP(Imaporelin, GHRP2, GHRP6 or Hexorelin) in combination with a GHRH(Mod GFR-1, CJC-1293 no Dac). They work with each other to increase the GH pluse strength.

But you need to choose your GHRP wisely. They have different effects. Imaporelin(which doesnt increase prolactin, cortisol) but has a smaller GH pulse increase at similiar doses of other GHRPs but dosent have the limitations of a saturation point(meaning doese over 100mcgs increase the GH output, while 100mcgs of other GHRPs is the highest effective dose). So Ipam can be taken at higher doses for increased output. Also, Ipam GH output lasts longer than other GHRPs.... but it still isnt as strong as other GHRPs.

GHRP-2 is the strongest of the group(other than hexorelin, and its alot cheaper than Ipam) and I have seen serum tests that result in a serum GH level of 24 which is pretty damn good. It has been shown to increase prolactin and cortisol, but nothing significant.

My suggestion for a first time pep user would be GHRP-2 @ 100mcg and CJC-1293 no Dac @ 100mcg x3 daily. Its a solid beginner choice and over time will yield good GH like results.

We could go on and on about all the different peps and their uses but for now this is a great beginner protocol!:winkfinger:

Can I get some direction of what HGH you recommend and whom

Velociraptor has a good suggestion with peps for an inexpensive alternative. The downsides are that they peak in less than an hour and decay quickly thereafter so the recommended dosing schedules are 3x/day which is a lot of pinning even for subcutaneous. Still, it's quite a bit cheaper.

If you can afford it, HGH is the way to go. I've had very good results with those from Agent Yes, showing a 56 on the growth hormone serum protocol which is an awesome result.

Contrarily I've gotten near-zero readings on two blood tests from another well-regarded sponsor here, the HGH obviously being bunk, and essentially been accused of being a reverse-scammer in my communications with him. Still working on the issue though it's dragged on for three months now. Very frustrating. The lesson here is to be careful with your money since it's a commonly counterfeited drug and lots of cash is on the line.

Velociraptor has a good suggestion with peps for an inexpensive alternative. The downsides are that they peak in less than an hour and decay quickly thereafter so the recommended dosing schedules are 3x/day which is a lot of pinning even for subcutaneous. Still, it's quite a bit cheaper.

If you can afford it, HGH is the way to go. I've had very good results with those from Agent Yes, showing a 56 on the growth hormone serum protocol which is an awesome result.

Contrarily I've gotten near-zero readings on two blood tests from another well-regarded sponsor here, the HGH obviously being bunk, and essentially been accused of being a reverse-scammer in my communications with him. Still working on the issue though it's dragged on for three months now. Very frustrating. The lesson here is to be careful with your money since it's a commonly counterfeited drug and lots of cash is on the line.

AGENT doesn't provide HGH my friend so where do you recomend?

hmmm... A pep description would take 100's of pages to explain. I will try to give you a first timer recommendation and why. So for a first pep run you should use a ghrp(imaporelin, ghrp2, ghrp6 or hexorelin) in combination with a ghrh(mod gfr-1, cjc-1293 no dac). They work with each other to increase the gh pluse strength.

But you need to choose your ghrp wisely. They have different effects. Imaporelin(which doesnt increase prolactin, cortisol) but has a smaller gh pulse increase at similiar doses of other ghrps but dosent have the limitations of a saturation point(meaning doese over 100mcgs increase the gh output, while 100mcgs of other ghrps is the highest effective dose). So ipam can be taken at higher doses for increased output. Also, ipam gh output lasts longer than other ghrps.... But it still isnt as strong as other ghrps.

Ghrp-2 is the strongest of the group(other than hexorelin, and its alot cheaper than ipam) and i have seen serum tests that result in a serum gh level of 24 which is pretty damn good. It has been shown to increase prolactin and cortisol, but nothing significant.

My suggestion for a first time pep user would be ghrp-2 @ 100mcg and cjc-1293 no dac @ 100mcg x3 daily. Its a solid beginner choice and over time will yield good gh like results.

We could go on and on about all the different peps and their uses but for now this is a great beginner protocol!:winkfinger:

solid!!!

I would like to Take GHrp but i am scared of the hunger pains and the taking 3 times a day ( cjc-1293 ) will be hard for me. Do u suggest another alternative? I have also researched Peps and in comparison in prices i see one can get a couple of kits for about the same price for peps for a couple of months.

I would like to Take GHrp but i am scared of the hunger pains and the taking 3 times a day ( cjc-1293 ) will be hard for me. Do u suggest another alternative? I have also researched Peps and in comparison in prices i see one can get a couple of kits for about the same price for peps for a couple of months.

what does (cjc 1293) do?

Back