• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best cycle for lean mass

Shred

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering what's the best cycle to pack a good amount of lean mass as possible.

Everyone is going to have their own opinion on this, but I'd say test prop. No water retention and solid gains. I wish all forms of AAS came in a short ester, I'm becoming a huge fan!

If its not to much to ask can u email me a link to a legit site or legit person that sales good gear [email address removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
If its not to much to ask can u email me a link to a legit site or legit person that sales good gear *email address removed
I can tell you right now brother, nobody is going to give out their sources especially to someone with 7 posts. Do some research there are MANY great sources staring right at you here. I put in months searching for a legit source and I think everyone should to educate themselves. No disrespect

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody that emails you will be a scammer- if your lucky. Spend some time here, read the rules, and you will be very happy with this site! 10 posts and then you can PM anyone your questions.

One of my go to fav's for lean mass is test , npp and masteron . Exellent results everytime. My other is simple but oh so strong, plain old test and tren baby. I don't know if you are new to AAS but if so leave the tren alone till you have experience with how you react to these compounds .

Test Prop, EQ and Anavar. Nough Said....

Test P, NPP, Mast, Var, Proper diet
enjoyed this combo more then any other.

Test P, NPP, Mast, Var, Proper diet
enjoyed this combo more then any other.

you just described my tax season cycle. only, I might be adding superdrol as a kicker and finish with the var.

Test c was a wonder drug for me...Thinking about nandrolone, test, and a d-bol kickstart for my next run... Should work wonders...

Back