• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

estrogen and acne?

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Will high estrogen cause back acne to be worse.my buddy is in his late twenties and has a bad problem with back acne.he is taking a antibiotic from his Dr but not helping.it all started on his last cycle.he is cruising on 250mg a week of test e right now and it is still bad.I told him to stop everything and do a good pct and clean himself out.what do you guys think?
Thanks for the help.

I've always had this problem. I've had success with everything from less frequent showering (oil balance) all the way to heavy minocycline courses. If it's bad enough to cause discomfort, and it isn't starting to wane, I always go see a dermatologist.

He went to the dermatologist and he put him on the antibiotic.not helping.thanks gsr.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks dath I will tell him about the cetaphil.

I am totally against over and miss-use of antibiotics. Its going to kill us balk one day. I only meant to point out that I did the same thing, and my 1st dr used tetracycline, which did nothing. Minocycline targets the dermis much more effectively, and provided you run the full course, and dispose of any extra properly, I think it's ts a better option than accutane. Although, many times accutane us the only solution

Never had any acne until a week after I finished pct. a month ago. now my shoulders and back are broke out. CLEARLY a sign to get my bloodwork done and jump back on cycle!

I am totally against over and miss-use of antibiotics. Its going to kill us balk one day. I only meant to point out that I did the same thing, and my 1st dr used tetracycline, which did nothing. Minocycline targets the dermis much more effectively, and provided you run the full course, and dispose of any extra properly, I think it's ts a better option than accutane. Although, many times accutane us the only solution

I've used accutane a couple times. How dangerous do you think this drug is? Its very effective for me

I totally agree. Antibiotics are tossed around for everything and given our ability to adapt to medications we're reaching a point in society that antibiotics aren't working where they should.

For bacne, I've used various soaps and back scrubbing which help a little. I have not tried Accutane as I've felt I've not had a bad enough case to warrant it's use and sides. I never heard of Minocycline but I'll look further into it. Thanks GSR.

***UPDATE***
I'm on day 3 of Iso Solution aka Liquid Accutane... I'm taking 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night... The acne on my face/back shoulder is almost gone, I've been only using it to 3 day now. This stuff REAL works! I vouch for this product!!! Amazing Product!!! My skins is not as oily anymore too.

I tryed everything, from goat milk soap to St Ivys Apricot Scrub... NOTHING worked, I have oily & sensitive skin! Until I used Iso Solution!

Rating
Price: 4 Stars (Who doesnt want things cheaper)
Product: 4 Stars (I would of gave it a 5 but I dont know why they dont sell the product with the dropper, must purchase separately)
Taste: 0 Start (The worst thing I ever tasted in my life)
Results: 5 Stars (The product work EXTREMELY well, NO SIDES!)

I hope this helps other members!

***UPDATE***
I'm on day 3 of Iso Solution aka Liquid Accutane... I'm taking 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night... The acne on my face/back shoulder is almost gone, I've been only using it to 3 day now. This stuff REAL works! I vouch for this product!!! Amazing Product!!! My skins is not as oily anymore too.

I tryed everything, from goat milk soap to St Ivys Apricot Scrub... NOTHING worked, I have oily & sensitive skin! Until I used Iso Solution!

Rating
Product: 4 Stars (I would of gave it a 5 but I dont know why they dont sell the product with the dropper, must purchase separately)

Thanks for this grumpy.it dose help.my buddy gets the funds he is going to try it.
I am going to try cetaphil,I am not bad enough to use accutane.thanks to everyone who posted.very much appreciated.

***UPDATE***

Rating

How long did you continue to take this? Did this dosage cause dry eyes / lips?

Thanks

Back