• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sperm Count

Kyoshkin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey - throwing this out there.. I was on TRT for about 6 months and then got off b/c the wife and I want to try for another kid. I looked at the PrivateMDLabs list of tests and don't see one for sperm count. Am I blind and missed it, is it called something else, or do they not do it?

I want to get her knocked up ASAP so I can get back on the gear, stabilize on my base TRT dose and then blast and cruise... But I have to knock her up first, and knowing my sperm count (and taking Clomid or something similar if necessary) is step one.... Well, step 2, with step one getting the woman to open her legs.... but that's a different issue for a different forum. ;-)

Any thoughts on the sperm count tests? My TRT doc is singularly unhelpful in this regard.

My endo referred me to get sperm checked. Had me do 3 sperm anaylises 2 weeks apart. Mine was shit so I did a clomid/hcg/hmg combo brought it up for a short period im sure its low again as im on blast.

I don't know any other name for it . I had it done several times after deca cycles in the 70's. You could either go to the lab and obtain the sample or do it at home but you had to get to the lab in under 15 min . for it to be viable. My doctor ordered the test . Yes I had a doctor give me the deca shots at his office for BBing. My how things have changed. Sorry I can't remember more about the test .

I need to have mine counted. If its low enough I can stop pulling out. I hate pulling out but its full proof birth control.

I need to have mine counted. If its low enough I can stop pulling out. I hate pulling out but its full proof birth control.

Not exactly-I used that method ( pulling out) and had two kids. Seems I left something behind ? Let us know how testing goes-Thanks_OD

Back