• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

First time brewing

stray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes it's another thread for starting brewing. I have read through all of the pages in the home brewing section and I get the concepts. What I need help with is temps and recipes for npp, eq with cyp ester, test e and p. also if someone could pm me a good source for raws. I plan on using bottle top filters so if you could give me help on selecting the filter, pump and media bottle and the best way to transfer it from it to vials (I've read there maybe a cap you can draw from?) would be great. Thanks guys

npp 100mg/ml

10g Powder
71ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

Bold cyp 200mg/ml

20g Powder
62ml oil CSO
2ml BA
18ml BB

test e 250mg/ml

25g Powder
57.5ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

test p 100mg/ml

10g Powder
71ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

Raws- the guy in my Sig will take good care of you, quantities may need to be scaled up to meet the minimum order quantity though.

Bottle top filters- PVDF or PES membrane 45mm threads, Size dependent on quantity being filtered. Start with a google search for med lab supply then price shop on ebay or amazon for comparable products.

Media Bottles- Glass media bottles 45mm thread also. Medlab and price shop around for best price.

Transfering oil from media bottle to filter- Ebay bottle top dispenser you want one with a 45mm thread size or a 45ml adapter. Scilogex is a decently prices brand. If youre only filtering a small amount I would buy some polyurethane tubing and fit it on the end of the syringe to such oil from the bottom of the media bottles. There are many way to make a sterile fitting for a 45mm cap with silicon glue and luerlock fittings.

Temperature- These are very basic recipes so you wont need much heat, the fact you're using solvents and oils will change the melting point of the compound so essentially when you heat it to the compounds melting point you can overheat it. I would keep the heat minimal and add heat slowly, slow and steady wins the race.

Where the fuck have you been? Your sarcasm and witty comments was needed. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

npp 100mg/ml

10g Powder
71ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

Bold cyp 200mg/ml

20g Powder
62ml oil CSO
2ml BA
18ml BB

test e 250mg/ml

25g Powder
57.5ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

test p 100mg/ml

10g Powder
71ml Oil
2ml BA
18ml BB

Raws- the guy in my Sig will take good care of you, quantities may need to be scaled up to meet the minimum order quantity though.

Bottle top filters- PVDF or PES membrane 45mm threads, Size dependent on quantity being filtered. Start with a google search for med lab supply then price shop on ebay or amazon for comparable products.

Media Bottles- Glass media bottles 45mm thread also. Medlab and price shop around for best price.

Transfering oil from media bottle to filter- Ebay bottle top dispenser you want one with a 45mm thread size or a 45ml adapter. Scilogex is a decently prices brand. If youre only filtering a small amount I would buy some polyurethane tubing and fit it on the end of the syringe to such oil from the bottom of the media bottles. There are many way to make a sterile fitting for a 45mm cap with silicon glue and luerlock fittings.

Temperature- These are very basic recipes so you wont need much heat, the fact you're using solvents and oils will change the melting point of the compound so essentially when you heat it to the compounds melting point you can overheat it. I would keep the heat minimal and add heat slowly, slow and steady wins the race.

awsome thanks I'll get right on checking into that stuff. I see you only specified what oil for the bold cyp is this because it holds better in cso than gso? Would you use cso for all of them or is there a more suitable oil for those?

I would use GSO and EO is all of them at a 50/50 ratio. Some people don't like EO. I would use CSO because it is slightly less viscous than GSO and bold cyp crashed very easily.

Ideally for bold cyp I'd do 50/50 or 75/25 EO/GSO. It makes it flow easier too so it has dual benefits.

please explain this part a little more do you mean transferring from media bottle to vial?

I believe the brother has you well on your way. I get everything from MedLabSupply, the bottle top filter is the only way to go IMO

Back