PDA

View Full Version : theCaptn' reviews Maximum Pump Extreme

theCaptn'
09-19-2013, 02:20 AM
My workouts are hideously early AM and I train fasted with bcaas.

I really need a product that's going to kick, and Maximum Pump Extreme delivered.

Compared to Black Bombs, it's a hellava lot stronger stim-wise and easily got me through 1hr intense training and HIIT cardio - kept me alert until mid-morning, so were talking 6 hours.

I tried the Fruit Punch flavour - not too over-powering and no aspartame weird aftertaste. Slight bitterness at the bottom, but that's the caffeine. Mixes easily with a spoon.

I'm not a fan of propriety blends - less reputable companies are known to underdose essential ingredients, but IronMagLabs have a solid reputation for delivering effective and safe products so it's safe to assume you're getting what you pay for.

8.5/10 :thumb:

Lunchbox
09-19-2013, 03:28 AM
I am using the same product. I much prefer it over Craze which was my favorite before trying the IML product.

I agree with Captn'.
:thumbup:

BlueJayMuscle
09-19-2013, 05:29 AM
I rarely use preworkouts at all but when I do I use maximum pump.

Better than some coke I've had if you take a full scoop haha

Streettime
09-19-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm definitely gonna give this stuff a shot... I workout hella early in the am too and I need something to jack me up and give me good pumps and energy without that jittery nervous bullshit feeling. Jacked and 1MR new formulas are crap. Thanks for the review bro :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

theCaptn'
10-12-2013, 06:04 PM
My GF has taken over my Maximum Pump Extreme stash - she's into HIIT circuit style training and loves the product!