• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

peptides?

Thurman Murman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to peptides, and have a quick question. I just reconstituted my ghrp2 and cjc 1295 no dac. How long is it supposed to take for the powder to dissolve? They both still have floating chunks in them. The cjc has pretty large visible chunks and the ghrp2 has only small ones. I tried rolling them in my fingers for about 5 mins and nothing. They are from two different sources. Thanks in advance for any help.

did you roll em through your fingers to help them? just dont shake it. was the bac water cold when you did it?

It was cold bac water. Both the peptides and bac water were stored in the fridge prior to reconstitution. I did roll them in my fingers and it didn't seem to do anything. I am not sure where they were produced but both were purchased by me from online domestic sources. Both sources seem to have good reputations.

Hmmmm. Rolled them in your fingers? Peps shouldn't be released from a sealed vialx. Air will denture peps very quickly... they should dissolve in bac water.

Non of this sounds right

Hmmmm. Rolled them in your fingers? Peps shouldn't be released from a sealed vialx. Air will denture peps very quickly... they should dissolve in bac water.

Non of this sounds right

I mean rolled the vials in my fingers to try to mix them up without shaking them.

id say try letting them sit for 24-48 hrs to see if maybe they will disolve on their own if all else fails and you really want them dissolved you can try pounding them through sonication or addin AA but youre only risking damaging your damaged goods even more id wait and hope for the best first

Thanks for the help guys... I ordered quite a bit so unfortunately I'll be using it for awhile then I may switch suppliers for next order. I would expect a high quality peptide to dissolve pretty quickly.

I dunno. No peptide expert here but I have used GHRP-2 and -6 from Purchase Peptides, LabPE and Tom..... all dissolved instantly when I added the bac water. Something isn't right.

Yeah I dont know. It has now been 24 hours and they are a little better but still visible chunks floating especially in the cjc. I looked into both companies and both seemed to be decently respected. Although I did email one of them and never heard back.

may have been damaged bro but what i told you i believe is all you can do to help it dissolve sorry you ordered quite a bit maybe youll have luck with one of the other bottles you have

Update: The ghrp2 has dissolved after 48 hours. The cjc still isn't even close (will try to post up some pics if I can figure out how). Still haven't heard back from the company that sold it to me.

Back