• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

swelling

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok i injected 250 mg of test in my quad , the next day it was very painful, and started swelling. the next day hardly any pain at all, just feels like theirs fluid around my knee. its not red or anything is this normal?

What size pin did you use?
and we're you high or low on the quad?

Well It's not normal to experience something like this...with the 1/2" pin I'm wondering if the injection wasn't quite deep enough and some of the oil made its way back up ...under the skin and flowed down towards the knee.

Was this the first time pinning a quad with the 1/2x29 ?
was it the first draw from a new vial?

From my past experiences, swelling was from usually from Really potent gear like test 400. But with 250mg, Im not sure why you should have any swelling at all! Your body might be rejecting it for some reason. My body rejects winni oil base, swells up my back and down leg. just something to think about. Try it in the glute.... see if you get the same results...

29g by 1/2 high area of quad no where near my knee

I have to agree with Dath. You are not injecting deep enough. 1 inch minimum 25 gauge pin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

second week of pinning always had alot of pain with injections, not swelling like this, its weird its not painful or red i can just feel fluid. I did legs the day before i pinned, would that have any effect?

I've always used 1.5" doing quads (and glutes for that matter) - 0.5" seems really short for those muscle groups.

That being said, I frequently end up with some swelling around the injection site (no pain or redness, just swelling), particularly when I go too fast on the inject. I've never had the location of the swelling be anywhere other than the injection site though.

Sounds like you didn't go deep enough into the muscle. I had an injection where I pinned my glute and it wasn't deep enough and I developed a knot that took a week and a half to dissapate. It was warm to the touch and slightly swollen kept a close eye on it and took some advil before bed which seemed to help the swelling. I always have pip when I pin my quads for what its worth, nothing I do seems to help I just man up!

IML Gear Cream!
Pin too small. Def needs to grt deeper in muscle. N i haat quads honestly everytime i pin there i cant walk rite for few days let alone do a leg workout. Glutes and delts for me

Damn I didnt see the 1/2 inch mark. Yes, you need 1.5. If pain is a factor, 99 percent is in the epidermis, so after an inch, push it the rest of the way. Not bad at all..... Have you ever seen a stabbing video on tv? even lean people have that 1/2 to 1'' of fat layer on top...... you inject in the fatty tissue and its a waste and will swell, and maybe become abcest..... not good.

Back