• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast and hair loss

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys do to combat hair loss on mast? I have read tidbits on nizoral shampoo to help reduce dht conversion on the scalp but what else do you guys do?

Shave all of it off!!! Rock the BALD look! Its in style!!!

Ha! And Ape I use Mast every cycle and I dont have any real issues... although I dont run more than 500mgs weekly. That being said I have had a weak hairline since HS and Ive been shaving my head with clippers and no guard since then so Im probably not the best person to give hair advice!

- - - Updated - - -

Shave all of it off!!! Rock the BALD look! Its in style!!!

Ha! And Ape I use Mast every cycle and I dont have any real issues... although I dont run more than 500mgs weekly. That being said I have had a weak hairline since HS and Ive been shaving my head with clippers and no guard since then so Im probably not the best person to give hair advice!

I've run test, tren, mast, dbol, wini, and var without any hair problems. Guess I've been lucky so far

Not all at the same time though lol

So this is something that I experience every time I use Mast or Winni. I no longer use winni but with Mast, it's almost a week or two and then I start shedding, scares the shit out of me honestly. I've joked on here multiple times before that I style my hair like movie actor. So that being said, when I know I'm going to use mast, I'll usually start out about 3 months out and use a DHT inhibiting shampoo. The problem with this is is these shampoos and after shower treatments are more effective in long term use. But for me, I can for some reason only use this stuff for about 4-5 months before I get tired of it. I'm getting ready to use mast, actually I'm starting this monday and I use DS Laboratories Spectral-DNC along with there shampoo and hair conditioner. It seems to stop shedding by about 50-60%. So I'll take that over nothing...

19627.jpg
39583.jpg
78117.jpg

ill give it ago let me know how you like it, I have no family history of MPB or balding but just a test and dbol cycle thinned it out quite a bit enough to where people noticed
also where did you get your ds labs stuff

Oh ya bro, know this too as this is very important. If you start taking these shampoo/conditioners, you might start to notice that you're going to shed a little bit anyways. What it's doing is it's strengthening the hair follicles in your scalp and can cause a few of the week rooted ones to fall. What this will do is by removing those, it helps with a stronger follicle take it's place. So don't be alarmed if you think your shedding regardless, and know this too, plan on using these products for at least 4-6 months. Most of them wont really start to work until month 2 or 3. Just thought you should know!

So this is something that I experience every time I use Mast or Winni. I no longer use winni but with Mast, it's almost a week or two and then I start shedding, scares the shit out of me honestly. I've joked on here multiple times before that I style my hair like movie actor. So that being said, when I know I'm going to use mast, I'll usually start out about 3 months out and use a DHT inhibiting shampoo. The problem with this is is these shampoos and after shower treatments are more effective in long term use. But for me, I can for some reason only use this stuff for about 4-5 months before I get tired of it. I'm getting ready to use mast, actually I'm starting this monday and I use DS Laboratories Spectral-DNC along with there shampoo and hair conditioner. It seems to stop shedding by about 50-60%. So I'll take that over nothing...

19627.jpg
39583.jpg
78117.jpg

Hey hero. I fought then good fightbforb10 years. Rogaibebfoam,:Spectral DNC, prooecia as well as rogaine is ab great place tosatart. You'll loose in the end, but the ARV with BT he cktail

You half lite tonight bro?

Dude... Dark bro, I broke the fuck out laughing when I read this too. Literally I'm really laughing right now... I think GS might of had a few because I don't know what the hell he's sayin... haha. Love you GS

Back