• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh? any real stuff out there?

rexsavage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hear this is the most counterfeited stuff on the market but I want to be able to find some legit sources for me and my family. Just would like some insight.

RoidsR4M3 is who you want to talk to! I dont know any other member thats ran more GH than him with lab results

Just remember to even see result from GH, you have to run it for a minimal of 6 months!

I feel like peptides are a better choice because they don't shutdown your natural GH production

who, in your opinion, is the best to go to for peptides because I've been using rui

Legit GH is all over the place brother. Start reading the Lab Testing forum for verified feedback.

BD HGH is legit labs to back it up from anabolic pharma-eu. but there are plenty labs showing what is legit

aawwww, look at what I found, an hgh thread. haha. I'm just playing. Thanks for the kind words Grummpy. I have been known to do my research when it comes to hgh. I currently right now have 10 blood tests from over nine sponsors and have run I think 18 kits of hgh. I'm definitely not going to get into an argument about Peptides vs. Hgh because I think they both have a place in use for a numerous amount of goals. Peptides often seem to work quicker for some people but I do not think the results are as permanent. I truly believe that if you are looking into HGH that you do your research. I'm not just saying this to say this either, what I mean by doing your research is understanding what HGH really does to your body, understanding on what impact it could have on insulin resistance (or lack there of) and the effect it could possibly have joints. Now when people talk about organ growth and "GH Jaw" I always laugh my ass off. Those are at doses only a few could afford,(i'm talking 30-40iu's a day) which is more common than people realize. For me, I've found that 4-6 iu's a day yields the best results. I did try 10iu's every day for about 2 months and not only was that expensive but the comparative results were similar as that of 4-6ius. Shit, sorry guys, I have to cut this short, i got to go. I'll finish my though later.

Ive had some HGH before that shot easy. Had another brand that would give me red welps at injection spot..... which one is fake? was any of them fake? I have no idea!

Doing my first gh cycle.. I've noticed my stamina increase almost immediately. Just starting my second week but, can see the benefits of its use.

Back