• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG on cycle?

MavGoose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen this debate go both ways. What do you guys recommend for a Test E Cycle? HCG 250 iu 2x per week?

That's perfect if your looking to keep the boys in check and not reducing in size to much. There's a million different ways you can run Hcg too. I've seen it where people only run it in the last part of there cycle then blast for two weeks before starting PCT. There's another method of doing a two week blast mid cycle to bring them back and then back again right before pct. Also the "start small and work your way up theory". after a couple weeks of the beginning of the cycle, continually increase your dose every couple weeks until the end of the cycle. But back to what you asked, I think a 250iu 2x/week regimen is perfect. You can increase your dosage slightly if your noticing a little bit more atrophy than expected. The only reason I use on cycle is because my girl likes my balls. haha. kind of weird but she loves them when there full and slapping her from behind(doggie style). I can't believe I just wrote that but it's true. It's all preference preference and perspective. haha

Hahahaha lovin the deets man! I feel ya tho my lady tends to get active with the ole cajones as well, so that's why I'm curious... I've also seen the right before PCT blast use as you mentioned but not the mid-cycle one.

I've really found that a small dose like mentioned above usually keeps them full enough. So you should be good with 250iu/2x/week.

I'm gonna blast towards the end of my cycle 2 weeks out my boys are slightly smaller not to bad tho

Back