• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For dog lovers!

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you love dogs you should check out dogo argentinos. Watch some videos or read about them. They are expensive but i cannot wait to get one. They are some badass dogs. Felt i should share!!!!!

DUDE! Thats funny you mentioned that.... I started a thread on another forum about them. I got some links about their history if you are interested!

I found a few breeders. Ive read about them and wathed videos. Some are from champion blooodlines which i would prolly want bc top of the line dog!!! But i more or less am waiting for my house bc im in an apartment now. :(. But hey some more read wont hurt send emm my way if u want!

Breeders in the states are limited... you mind Pming me with the one you found? Im def interested! A dog breed for pack hunting but the temperment to be a family dog!

I wish I could find a shelter dogo though... im a shelter dog guy, Im a huge softy when it comes to animals.

Lol its not a bad thing exp dogs. They dont deserve to be put down or treated like shit. They r great animals. I found one in illinois florida and cali i think. But i didnt look to far into it which i will wen i actually get one! B i want real deal. But i did see they were like 2000 and up. And some breeders want u to pay up front before its even born but sketchy... I hope when i look i find a good place. But ill look for u again so u can take a look

And i totally agree they handle business when they have to very strong/fighter. Then unconditionally loves family will roll around with toddlers after tearing apart a hog in a hunt. Dope as dog. Breed to be the best!

Whats the price range on pure breed, with papers//?? On these baddies

Breeders in the states are limited... you mind Pming me with the one you found? Im def interested! A dog breed for pack hunting but the temperment to be a family dog!

I wish I could find a shelter dogo though... im a shelter dog guy, Im a huge softy when it comes to animals.

Cool dogs but I'm with raptor on this one. The ugly shelter dog who nobody wants thats about to be put down or the mange covered stray I found at the dump. These have been the best dogs I have ever had. Loyal, loving, smart, and willing to please. I have had a few pure breeds and with the exception of my blue heeler they were all stupid shits. My last rescue dog died last year. I'm not looking but I'm sure sooner or later I'll see some pitiful dog I just gotta take home. Now why am I hearing that Sarah McLaughlin song in my head?

IML Gear Cream!
I know enough about these dogs... There not consistent... meaning structure & looks! There is a Rare Breed Dog show hosted here in DC once is a while... Which I have attend. I have 2 guys that I know own one... great guard dogs and family PET!

Does his look legit grumpy? Can u find out where he got it???

Oh trust me i kno ive read a ton! So they dont sell except locally?

I'm a dog lover, and schutzhund competitor. I am around dogs with working drives everyday. I STRONGLY discourage "jumping" in on one of these dogs. Before you get any dog that still has this level of "pack drive" you need to understand "prey drive", "defense drive", and "fight drive". My fear is that this dog is still basically wild (it is ALL about responsible breeding programs that span decades, and that is missing for this breed to be a companion dog), and without proper training will not know the difference between a rabbit running through a field and a kid getting stung by a bee. Even with training, you still may never overcome instinct.
I often hear people say "My dog would protect my old lady if i wasn't home, he would bite the hell out of a burglar with a weapon!" i say "Great! Would he bite the shit out of your sons 16 year old friend who came running in the house for supper carrying a baseball bat?" Until you are ready to train, trial, test and proof a dog, stick with the animal shelter. Alot of great, loyal dogs there that will bark if someone is outside. That is all you really want- an audible alarm that will discourage the bad guy, and buy you enough time to prepare and have the old lady call 911.
For anybody buying a pure bred, PLEASE make sure they are legit breeders. They should be willing to buy back a dog at full purchase price for the first 2 years, no questions asked. This will ensure they are selecting the right dog for you, whether you are looking for longevity, family companion, working ability, confirmation, search and rescue- whatever. Do not support "greeders" that are puppy mills feeding the animal shelter.
I will get off my soap box now.

thats awesome Hightestfuel, I actally use to train dogs for PSA. But yeah... thats why I said that good gaurd dogs and family PET. Definitely not a Protection dog like a Malinois or a Dutch Shepherd

Im waiting to get a house within a year. But i am trying to find a breeder like the one u speak of hightestfuel. I jus love pitbulls. And when i seenthis dog i fell in love with it instantly. So i want to find a legit place to go too. With the guarentee like you speak of! So if anyone knows for a fact let me know so i can at least check into it so i know were to go wen rdy

Yup sounds bout rite. Do have the site link or anything

Get Shredded!
Oogy is a dogo. If your serious about one, and you have a heart, read the book.

9781611139266.jpg

oogy-in-chair.jpg

OMFG ... a bait dog?!? Fuck man ... I've been around the block in my life and never heard of that sick shit ... that seriously just pissed me the fuck off ... I couldn't even watch that entire video.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

OMFG ... a bait dog?!? Fuck man ... I've been around the block in my life and never heard of that sick shit ... that seriously just pissed me the fuck off ... I couldn't even watch that entire video.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Dogs can be amazing creatures.

Poor dog!!! I would rip that person head off with my bare hands!! Im happy it found a very nice famiy to take it in. Exp. how it looks. Most ppl wouldnt even want it.. Ppl are so fucked up

Back