• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dianabol Only Oral Cycle

Irishforce

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys!

Training for a number of years but Newbie to the Steroid world and just want some advice. I have read many articles for and against oral only cycles! Many pro such cycles and many only believe that it is effective alongside injectables like Test E. In particular, the negative effects associated with liver damage that can occur! However, some strongly advocate it when done correctly.

Assuming proper PCT, nutrition and training, do you think this is a viable first cycle? I would be happy enough to sway over to injectiables after this.

I ran dianabol alone when I was much younger. It was good while it lasted but the fact remains without the test, your gains will deflate into PCT. Been there and done that, easier to just get the courage to pin test

You will be really disappointed running a dbol only cycle bro,, dbol is more of a front load to a cycle example front loading a long ester like test e , better to run it with another compound,, more research save your money for something better!!!

Hmm I think what I said may be a little confusing

Running an oral only cycle like dbol is an inexpensive and effective way to try AAS. No one seems to have a problem with doing a 'designer' only cycle like Super DMZ 2.0, but for some reason if someone mentions a dbol only everyone comes out of the woodwork saying to 'man up' and run it with an injectable :). Fact is though, what is said above is true. Dbol will give you fast gains, problem is you will lose them about as fast as you gain them once you come off. Dbol is best used as a jumpstart to a long ester test cycle since it will take 4-5 weeks before the test kicks in. For a first cycle I recommend 25-50mg dbol ED for 4 weeks, and 500mg week test-e or c for 12 weeks.

^^^ this. People who bag dbol only cycles are full of shit.

Sure with test is better, but don't underestimate dbol. It's a powerful mass builder and not as liver toxic as ppl think.

I would recommend 6-8 weeks at 50mg ED. support sups a must. Get bloods at 6 weeks - as long as you're diet is clean (no booze) you'll be surprised where you liver enzyme and cholesterol levels are.

yeah for sure oral only cycles do work. and you do keep minimum gains. however, lots of what you put on is water and it flushes fast after you're done. makes it pretty obvious you're using. at least with a test base, you keep a lot of gains and you can tell people you just work out a lot haha. plus you'll feel better physically and mentally with a lil test in ya bro!

You can put on a lot of water with test or deca, unless you use an AI. Are these somehow more effective mass builders because they're injectable?

IML Gear Cream!
Just to throw my two cents in here..... In my start of lifting I did all orals including dbol. Its a great pump, but man I felt horrible. My eyes were almost turning yellowish. I drank water galore to help the liver but that really didnt work. My opinion, you will get alot of side effects for the amount of gains you will get. Get someone to pin ya and you can do a more safe cycle with less side effects. You only have ONE liver. If you damage it up with scar tissue, you cant get it back to normal. Good Luck

Running an oral only cycle like dbol is an inexpensive and effective way to try AAS. No one seems to have a problem with doing a 'designer' only cycle like Super DMZ 2.0, but for some reason if someone mentions a dbol only everyone comes out of the woodwork saying to 'man up' and run it with an injectable :). Fact is though, what is said above is true. Dbol will give you fast gains, problem is you will lose them about as fast as you gain them once you come off. Dbol is best used as a jumpstart to a long ester test cycle since it will take 4-5 weeks before the test kicks in. For a first cycle I recommend 25-50mg dbol ED for 4 weeks, and 500mg week test-e or c for 12 weeks.

^^^^ This

Just to throw my two cents in here..... In my start of lifting I did all orals including dbol. Its a great pump, but man I felt horrible. My eyes were almost turning yellowish. I drank water galore to help the liver but that really didnt work. My opinion, you will get alot of side effects for the amount of gains you will get. Get someone to pin ya and you can do a more safe cycle with less side effects. You only have ONE liver. If you damage it up with scar tissue, you cant get it back to normal. Good Luck

Lol Jesus dude that sounds harsh! You were running support sups and an AI????

If you're going to run d-bol alone, run it at no more than 10mgs per day first thing in the morning.
THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED A "CYCLE"! You will not have dramatic gains and losses. The idea is to not significantly suppress your testosterone production... Still run clomid or nolva after just on general principle.
50mgs a day is only good as frontload for a real cycle. 50mgs oral only is a bad idea in my opinion. At that dose, you will suppress natty test and rapidly inflate and then deflate... Making itobvious what you're doing...

^^^ this. People who bag dbol only cycles are full of shit.

Sure with test is better, but don't underestimate dbol. It's a powerful mass builder and not as liver toxic as ppl think.

I would recommend 6-8 weeks at 50mg ED. support sups a must. Get bloods at 6 weeks - as long as you're diet is clean (no booze) you'll be surprised where you liver enzyme and cholesterol levels are.

I think people jump on the no dbol only cycle is because most of it is water bloat. Compare that to DMZ, Epi, or SD and you will lose most of the gains IMO. Now if someone wants to try and oral only cycle... 10-15mgs of SD with 30mgs of dbol, just sayin.

I think people jump on the no dbol only cycle is because most of it is water bloat. Compare that to DMZ, Epi, or SD and you will lose most of the gains IMO. Now if someone wants to try and oral only cycle... 10-15mgs of SD with 30mgs of dbol, just sayin.

SD is strong but when I ran it I would get so tired I would fall asleep at 3 PM with the blinds open and the sun in my eyes lol. MSTEN is a better option, but that's just my opinion. I felt like dog shit on SD though. Lethargic, sick to my stomach and couldn't eat, and massive headaches. Even at high water intake, SD just didn't agree with me.

Winny only cycles are nice as well. Again you will suppress and experience some lethargy but it is a good oral to improve performance without putting on too much weight or water.

Winny only cycles are nice as well. Again you will suppress and experience some lethargy but it is a good oral to improve performance without putting on too much weight or water.

How does that go on your joints?

Winstrol kills my joints. Only ran it once and my elbows, forearms and wrists hurt so much I actually took motrin before I worked out so I could grip the bar. At the time I didn't realize it was the winny (this was several years ago). Never again.

Get Shredded!
Theres another one of them mistakes that you learn.... haha.. Ive did the same thing in my past!

Fuck it, irish! Run 100mgs/day for 4 weeks. Run a standard pct. You be the lab rat and tell us your results. We don't have enough info on type of thing...
If you don't, I will. I'm exaggerating about the dose of course...
Btw, love your asf handle. I'm Irish, too

Erin go braugh. Sinn fienn

I hate to say it but my very 2nd cycle was a D-bol only cycle a long time ago... First one was Test Cyp for 10 weeks. I was so darn dumb then. I thought I was going to blow up after 10 weeks. Nada. Just got a little stronger. As far as the D-bol only cycle I went from 165 lbs to 183lbs in 8 weeks. That was actually my base for my mass gain. I kept all of 175lbs in the end and never went below that. The reason I never went below that is because I started a few months later and then started learning how important a Test base is, plus diet. You may hit a growth spurt with D-bol, though the real deal comes when you cross over and get on the Test. You must think long and hard about it though. Once you get the experience of Test you don't want to get off when you have to for some time off. When you're on you handle and control the weights. When you come off, you feel the weights starting to handle you. Make sure you are ready for the lifestyle. Good luck

Back