• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3+ ML Pin

the prototype

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going out of town for a couple days so I'm gonna split up the missed injection by adding it to the pins the days before and after I miss my pin. My problem is I'll be pinning more than 3 ml so I'll have to do two pins of about 3.75 ml. My question is since I'm breaking it up into two pins can I pin it in the same spot? For example, can I do both pins in my right quad one after another or should I pick a new spot for the 2nd pin like my left quad?

FKA rippedgolfer

I'm going out of town for a couple days so I'm gonna split up the missed injection by adding it to the pins the days before and after I miss my pin. My problem is I'll be pinning more than 3 ml so I'll have to do two pins of about 3.75 ml. My question is since I'm breaking it up into two pins can I pin it in the same spot? For example, can I do both pins in my right quad one after another or should I pick a new spot for the 2nd pin like my left quad?

FKA rippedgolfer

Why risk PIP by injecting in the same quad? Unless you really hate pinning, then I'd say the obvious answer would be to do one injection in the right quad and one injection in the left quad to minimize discomfort.

Can you pin twice in the same quad? Sure. A better decision would be to use both quads.

Prototype... let me get this right...

You have to do (2) pins of 3.75ml TWICE??? 2 different syringes??? Right

If thats the case I would use (2) different injection spots... why would you pin 7.5ml in one spot... Thats alot of oil on one body part!

If thats the case I would use (2) different injection spots... why would you pin 7.5ml in one spot... Thats alot of oil on one body part!

Yeah, I had the same doubt. He wasn't very clear in the OP. I assumed he has to pin a total of ~3 mL because 7.5 mL is insane to even consider injecting in the same quad. If he meant 7.5 mL, he should have some fun....

1 mL in each delt...BOOYAKASHA!
Rhu1lex.jpg

up next....
2 mL in each VG...RESPECT!!

V2hhRZh.jpg

and finally...
1.5 mL in quad.

No, sorry must've wrote that wrong. 3.75 ml per day. I pin 1.5 ml of TPA and 1 ml of NPP so 2.5 ml ED. I can't pin Saturday so going to do an extra half one day and the other half the day I get back. It just seems odd to me to pin in one spot then reload the pin and pin it again in the same muscle but maybe that's just perfectly normal. Since I pin everyday I try to rotate as much as possible but its not always easy to find a spot that's still not sore the next time I pin it and I have 4 rotation spots so 8 total.

FKA rippedgolfer

most syringes we use are only 3ml... how you gonna add the other .75ml? Thats one hell of a FRONT LOAD... Bro, you more than doubling what your use too... be care use dont get the Test Flu!

most syringes we use are only 3ml... how you gonna add the other .75ml? Thats one hell of a FRONT LOAD... Bro, you more than doubling what your use too... be care use dont get the Test Flu!

First it's not a front load. Second, I said it will be done in two pins thus the question of pinning 3+ ml. That was the original question. If I break it up into two pins should I pin it in the same spot? Say put 2 ml in my right quad then 1.75 ml in the same quad, or should I pin the second shot in a different muscle? It just seems odd to me to pin the same muscle twice right after each other but maybe it's normal that's why I am asking. The test is only 100 mg/ml so its a lot of oil. I've used almost twice the test so I won't have any issues. Sorry if I sound rude. I've had a very shitty day.

FKA rippedgolfer

Why risk PIP by injecting in the same quad? Unless you really hate pinning, then I'd say the obvious answer would be to do one injection in the right quad and one injection in the left quad to minimize discomfort.

Can you pin twice in the same quad? Sure. A better decision would be to use both quads.

That or both ventral glute locations.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear about your shitty day... I was just trying to help!

"No, sorry must've wrote that wrong. 3.75 ml per day." this is what you wrote.

From reading this, I though you were trying to 3.75 twice... since you had to make up a day that your not going to be around...

The anwser is simple: Pin 2ml in one quad & 1.75 in the other

Sorry to hear about your shitty day... I was just trying to help!

"No, sorry must've wrote that wrong. 3.75 ml per day." this is what you wrote.

From reading this, I though you were trying to 3.75 twice... since you had to make up a day that your not going to be around...

The anwser is simple: Pin 2ml in one quad & 1.75 in the other

No worries bro. I'm dyslexic and my writing is probably all over the place. No one else seemed to understand the question either. I know you are just trying to help. I like this forum and had a choice to ask this question on several forums but I chose this one b/c you usually get the best answers from knowledgable people.

I remember the days I would pin 1 ml 2 x a week. Now I'm pinning 2.5 ml a day. Granted, the TPA and NPP are 100 mg/ml so its just a lot more oil. Last time I cruised I did a 0.5 ml 2 x a week and always thought to myself "that's it?" Anyways thanks for your help. I'll be going with 2 ml in one side and 1.75 ml in the other.

FKA rippedgolfer

Back