• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Squirt Post-Injection

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Strangest thing just happened....

Injecting in the vastus lateralis (outer quad) with a 25g 1". I do the Z track method.

I left it in for about 12-13 sec and pulled out and blood starts squirting in the air in a steady stream. I grab my alcohol swab...applied pressure. Stopped bleeding. Cleaned up with another swab. And that's that...

Pretty sure I just nicked a vein that might've been near the surface. Ever happen to anyone else?

Kinda funny yet inherently a little scary haha

I experienced this with a delt pin, "squirters" ...shot out hit the mirror, countertop, the lil women's nice new beige bath rug...Hahahah ya it was funny but makes you wide eyed for a moment :roflmao:

Hahaha! That's a surprise I care not to share. I've been lucky so far.... famous last words!

Ha same happened here I thought I had cleaned up my mess, until 20 minutes later I heard "WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR?!?!" lol yeah the ole lady kinda freaked out....

Quads are notorious for this-I sit on the edge of bed and when it happened shot blood all over the wifes expensive sheets !!One time was OK-but I think it has been 3 times now.Women get all fucking grumpy when that shit happens ?? WTF-Thanks-OD

Glad I'm not alone on this haha

IML Gear Cream!
Happened to my glute once but never the quad. I'll get a little drip once in a while but most of the time I pull out clean. I tried something last time which is kind of the opposite of the z track where I squeeze a portion of the quad with one hand and pin in that are. Release after the need is in and continue pushing the oil in. So far so good with that method.

Quads are notorious for this-I sit on the edge of bed and when it happened shot blood all over the wifes expensive sheets !!One time was OK-but I think it has been 3 times now.Women get all fucking grumpy when that shit happens ?? WTF-Thanks-OD

Haha fuck right ?!??
As if they don't wanna "have " to go buy new sheets, rugs etc for the house lol

Last edited:
Had the same happen to me hitting the glute... lol kinda freak out for a second but it was kinda funny I was like "OH SHIT!!!"

Haha I had the same reaction.

Back