• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My good news today..

rkoehl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got my bodyfat % measured for the first time at my gym today. I was predicting it was gonna be around 10% considering I do absolutely no cardio lol but to my supprise it was 8.4%! I was totally stoked with the number! Im 5 11' and weigh 175 at the moment. Just getting back in the gym again as my job made me lose alot of time/motivation. But totally motivated and really gonna stick with it this time. I've been all natty my whole life but I put my first time order in last week so I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas lol:)

Good deal man! I'm jealous of your genes. I'm at 15% and thats the lowest I've been since atleast 10 years old. Hahaha

I'm jealous mane! I don't think I've ever gotten below 100% bf. What's your first cycle gonna look like?

Bigal already dog piling. Lol. When I first seen your name I thought it said big gal. Haha. I was gonna ask if we used to date. J/K gotta give ya a hard time.

Last edited:
I would say that I meant to put 10% but VRaptor would just call me a lying fat ass. Lol.

Nah... Im sure the lady incharge of making you your free 20 egg omelettes already made you feel guilty enough! Hahaha! BTW did you survive the trip brotherman?

Nah... Im sure the lady incharge of making you your free 20 egg omelettes already made you feel guilty enough! Hahaha! BTW did you survive the trip brotherman?

Went home Fri night. Just got back to atlanta about an hour ago. That woman better have me a big pile of eggs ready in the morning. I think she will because she don't know I'm back yet. She'll probably cut me off by Tuesday.

Went home Fri night. Just got back to atlanta about an hour ago. That woman better have me a big pile of eggs ready in the morning. I think she will because she don't know I'm back yet. She'll probably cut me off by Tuesday.

Your back out of town again?! You want us to send you an IHOP gift card just to be safe?:winkfinger:

Your back out of town again?! You want us to send you an IHOP gift card just to be safe?:winkfinger:

Yes this should be my last week here. I stopped and got a bunch of tuna, plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese just in case. It hard to keep a bunch of good food and bottle waters in these hotel micro fridges.

Yes this should be my last week here. I stopped and got a bunch of tuna, plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese just in case. It hard to keep a bunch of good food and bottle waters in these hotel micro fridges.

Fuck man... if your always traveling you need a mini slow cooker. You can leave that on 24/7..... thats my tip of the day!

Back