• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sweating like a mofo while laying pipe.

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im on test tren with a little d bol thrown in for added fun and i've been having sex with every girl i possibly can, every time its the same shit i keep sweating so much were both completley drenched within like 2 min. Any bros out there know anything to maybe at least cut down on the sweat? lol

More Tren!!! ;)

i don't have a clue... I sweat like a mad man on Tren.

I can't even think about fuckin with out breaking a sweat. I just make sure I go long enough and hard enough that my wife is a pantin and a sweatin to. The post coutus shower we share always makes us forget about the sweaty wart hogness.

75mg tren a EOD
200 mg Test Cyp a week

I always need two towels when fucking. One to lay under my girl to keep the bed from getting soaked, and one for my sweaty ass, keep in within arms reach so you don't have to stop, good to go. Keep a fan on as well, preferably pointed directly at the action. That's all I can think of.

I always need two towels when fucking. One to lay under my girl to keep the bed from getting soaked, and one for my sweaty ass, keep in within arms reach so you don't have to stop, good to go. Keep a fan on as well, preferably pointed directly at the action. That's all I can think of.

Man when I'm on tren I keep literally like 5 close by and a fresh set of sheets for after. I live in the north east and things are starting to cool down here but i literally keep my ac on 24/7 and have a fan on at all times, literally its like 50 out today which is the coldest its been in a while here and i got the window next to me open and a big ass fan blowing on me full blast. Well heres a little delema i had the other night. Theres this girl ive known forever shes easily an 8/10 in the face department and a 100/10 in the body i mean literally immaculate and to top it all off the girls freakier then i am and down to do it whenever. So i ran into her a few weeks ago and we started messing around a ton she knows im on roids and loves it and to top literally everything off she lets me mess around with as many other girls as i want as long as i dont tell her about it you know, its a perfect situation. So like 2 nights ago she texts me out of the blue and says shes horny and to come pick her up but we were having a little family reunion type deal and i had a lot of my family over from the UK so i let some of my cousins and stuff stay over at my place. I had about 6 extra people at my place and 2 of them were my 12 year old cousins and i wasnt about to bring this girl over to my place and do it because shes not one to be very quiet and she yells just about any dirty thought that comes to her mind while were doing it and a 250 guy on tren going all out on some sweet lady parts isnt exactly going to be very easy to keep on the down low you know? lmao so i tell my family im going out for a bit and to make themselves at home and all that junk and ill see them in the morning so i can see them off before they leave. Well for the past few weeks the majority of the time i;ve been bringing girls over to my place so i could do it in a nice air conditioned room with the fan and as on so im not too drenched when im done and i can just hop into the shower. Well i get to this girls place and its just her and her sister and her sisters kid at home so we go downstairs to her room and start getting it on. Well bros when i tell you this room was hot i dont mean like it was hot to me because i was on tren, it was hotter then a freaking sauna in the middle of the desert, no exageration i was completely drenched from head to toe before we even got nude. But everythings going great and were having great dirty rough sex and shes loving it other then the fact that im raining sweat all over her face and were like 20 min in and im just going to town and its starting to get realll kinky keep in mind its 100% pitch black in her room its in a basement with all the lights off no windows and all that and, she goes wtf stop licking my face and im completley perplexed here because im like standing up with her legs on my sholfers and shes laying back on the bed so theres no way i could even possibly lick her lol so i grab my phone for some light and it turns out her puppy she got jumped up on the bed and was licking her tits and face and shit while were doing it. So i couldnt help but start laughing my ass off because it was the funniest thing in the world to me at the time just seeing that dog sit there wagging its tail while im giving it to this girl lol well its hard for me to blow a load on tren so i wasnt even close but she was getting there and told me not to stop and threw the dog off the bed. well the dog must of thought this was a game because it kept jumping up and licking me and her and im dying laughing while im fucking her and shes getting more and more pissed and finally she yells get the fuck off me you fucking bitch and throws the dog off the bed and it lands on her nightstand and everything on there falls off and she had like 3 glasses fall and smash all over the floor. Well sometime during this whole shabang her mom and step dad and little brothers and sisters got home and we didnt notice so we finish and we hear some giggling and shit and were like wtf and just as im like getting off her the light flips on we see her 5 and 4 year old brother and sister standing like in the doorway just looking at us the dog sitting behind the girls head wagging its tail and her step dad standing at the top of the stairs just looking at me over his step daughter with one of her legs on my sholder a dog in bed with us two kids watching and glass and shit broken all over the floor..... The guy didnt even say a word he walked down grabbed the two kids and walked upstairs. oh and this was the first time i ever "formally" met her step father :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: She was so fucking pissed i have no idea how long those kids were there for or what they heard or saw but i dont think they'll ever look at their sister the same way again:eek:wned:. I got one hell of a laugh out of this whole situation and was actually dying laughing as i typed it out reminiscing on the whole thing. Oh shit thinking about all this put me in such a good mood anyone of you bros have a whacky sex story? Gata love hearing em lol

That story is epic!

Stop using tren.

Oh jesus, This is making me nervous for my first stack with Tren considering I already sweat buckets everytime I eat. lol

I sweat like no other. Even when just in test. It's usually more if a function if my BMI than anything else. Tren is the nail in the coffin though. Ac unit in the window in high is my solution

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
lmao Fuckin REPPED, funny ass shit!

What's not so funny? Me on 600mgs of Tren sweating like a bear in a fuckin sauna. I mean sweat just RUNS off of me onto my girls face and chest until we're sliding all over the place...it's insane. At work I'm always complaining about how hot it is and I even have a fan that blows right in my face. My boss says "It's from all those damn steroids your taking!" Jokingly he says that...but...yeah.

Back