• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OP Test Cyp 250 labs are in......

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
47 year old 218 lbs with history of low test (102-198). 7 years post what should have been a fatal car accident, 5 surgeries and surviving on 15-20 Vicodin, Oxy & Dilaudid. Last surgery worked, removing nerve damage & practically eliminated major pain, enabled me to go off all the pain meds May/June. Still, I had no energy and found myself getting out of bed at 11. No pain, but couldnt muster up any energy to even begin to get out of the house, let alone workout. I was just happy to be pain free for the first time in 7 years. Dr. said the narcotics probably caused the low T and said to give it the rest of the year to see if my body bounces back. If no increase in Test, than he would put me on TRT.

Now the rest of the story.....
Found this forum, Found OP & 5150 = TD. Started lifting 4 days a week, diet is better than ever and I am still tweeking it eating 6 meals daily, gained 12 lbs, lost 3 inches in the waist. While I do feel like Superman, I have dialed down the Test Cyp and am waiting on my new labs.

Thank you all for the great feedback! To quote my favorites, "eat, eat eat, feed your body" & "labs, labs, labs".

Cant wait for this weeks Sale to post.

lowTman (change of name needed now, ha ha)

**asked for the female levels, Private MD labs failed. Make sure that you stress this during blood draw.

Attachments

• OP.JPG
    OP.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Congrats brother, OP does it yet again. I'm glad you slowly changed your life around! Whats your Estrogen at it looks like it says high, you might want to make sure thats in check as well! How long have you been running the test for?

Dude I was wondering what happened to you. That is a vet level post my friend!!! I'm glad to hear your doing better. I haven't posted anything that solid! Repping you for the labs man! You should share this in the Olympus forum as well. Keep up the good work brotherman! And personally I think you should run a log on your journey.

Fuckin great post!

Fantastic post indeed. Inspiring to hear your recovery story and determination.

I agree with vraptor. Would be awesome to see a log from you. I would be thrilled to follow along. Keep up the great work bro.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

IT said your E2 is high but I couldn't see a number. What, if any, AI are you taking? Watch that E2 being high, it can have some nasty sides if you allow it to stay at that level.

Enjoy the ride bro! No looking back now! Thanks for sharing.

Wow what a journey , You have my respect ! You are a fighter . I am very impressed you got off the drugs. I know how hard that can be . Good luck on your journey and I hope you stay at it

Back