PDA

View Full Version : Mi-40

xctrail
09-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Anyone ever try Ben Pakulski's MI-40 program? Just wondering what your thoughts were?

Saz
10-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Hey, I noticed you hadn't had any responses so I had a quick research on the program to try and get a opinion on it for you. I haven't personally done it before unfortunately. It seems like an interesting concept of low volume, high frequency and really hitting the muscles with proper form! I personally did a similar thing for a short time to just "shock" my body when you get used to the same old thing! It worked! But i haven't done it for an extended period. The guy Ben Pakulski seems to really know his stuff though, I assume though that this is more of a training method to get leaner and lose body fat I think. If your looking for that then great! If your looking to get a lot bigger I'm not sure its quite the right thing :)

Saz.

Durr
10-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Link for the lazy

http://www.benpakulski.com/mi40/welcome.php

xctrail
10-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Well, I purchased his program and have been doing it for several weeks now. Holy shit it's a tough workout! It will definitely harden you up but I don't think I will be able to put on any size with it like you said Saz. But, B-Pak knows his shit. He's a very well educated guy and is very scientific. Thanks for the reply guys!

JackedCowboy
12-30-2013, 11:14 AM
After researching I decided to give MI40 a try to shake things up. At my age, 43, and years of old school heavy lifting I thought it would be worth a try. Wow! I'm really impressed. It's really hard, due to pride, to use lighter weights to complete the exercises as required but damn do the muscles respond.